I know there was a bit of controversy before regarding taking diatomaceous internally, but has anyone done hair treatments with it before?

I lightened my hair and as a result it has been breaking off like crazy around my hair line. It's really bad. I mixed diatomaceous with rosemary, horsetail, mushroom root, honey and soy and added hot water. The texture was a lot smoother than henna and it gelled up to a yogurty consistency. I applied it like I would henna and then rinsed. My hair has been a LOT ....I mean a LOT stronger since I have started doing this. I also added this mixture to my sister's henndigo treatment and it made her hair really shiny soter and a lot stronger as well (I believe the results were more obvious with the henna). I massaged a little on my dandruffy scalp too and it cleared it right up.

I'm really excited about this and I am NOT one to think that you can get immediate results with something like this.

Anyway, has anyone had any experiences with applying diatomaceous...what have your results been?