Thread: can anyone help me with a edit program to show me how i would look with....

Default can anyone help me with a edit program to show me how i would look with....

Black hair?

I wouldnt know how to do it, if you just pointed me in the direction...if you can I will get you a pic (if one in my albums arenot enough) for you to do this for me, before my next henna order comes in.

please and Thank You

Default Re: can anyone help me with a edit program to show me how i would look with....

Do you want just the back done? Or front?
    I looked briefly through some of your albums but wasn't able to find a front-shot. Maybe I need to look more closely?

Zandy, Angel & Tøfflus
    "Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" ~ Theophile Gautier

Length
    hip/hip/hurra
    Type
    1a/M/ii

Default Re: can anyone help me with a edit program to show me how i would look with....

(^(oo)^)v
    I'm a little piggy! (^(oo)^)v

Length
    hip/31"/more!
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Are you planning to dye black? I really like the red on you, but I am a red-aholic

Quote Originally Posted by luxepiggy View Post

(^(oo)^)v
    wow thanks. that helps..maybe if i start tanning more often, lol
    yes i plan to dye(henndigo) my hair very dark-black.
    i like the red to, but usually the indogo fades out real fast anyways...so if it would look good, i might like to try it