Thread: Flat iron for travelling

Length
    40/60/60
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Default Flat iron for travelling

Hello, need your advice guys!
    I`m planning my trip to Europe and want to choose small and portable hair straightener.
    Has anyone used something like this? I read some good reviews here: https://mystraightener.com/portable-cordless-hair-straighteners/
    Are they really good? I mean are they really straightens hair as well as a usual flat iron?

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Flat iron for travelling

Cordless means you have to charge them, so you need special worldwide plugs for this.

Also, it seems they are USA manufactured, so get one of those plugs and make sure it's dual current. Here we have 240V in Belgium. But I don't know what country / countries you are traveling to. It all depends.

It still needs charging, so you might be better taking a regular straightening iron.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    zip/calf/term
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

Don't regular hair irons still need to be plugged in?

I have no idea on them obviously, but I would recommend taking a wall adapter and a power strip so you can charge any phones or other devices as well.

From zero to hero

All posts are made as a regular member unless they are in modbold.

Type
    1b/F/i

Dreaded double post
    Time is the fire in which we burn...Delmore Schwartz
    Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light...Dylan Thomas

Type
    1b/F/i

Back when I used these I had a very small plug in version. You can just get an adapter for whatever country you are visiting. I would recommend packing a light as possible though and not taking a hair straightener if you can help it. Life is to short to lug heavy baggage. Let your curls live free!
    Time is the fire in which we burn...Delmore Schwartz
    Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light...Dylan Thomas

There are variety of hair straightness, but Ipersonally suggest you one if you finding the right flat iron for your trip. Bycoincidence I was also looking for the same yesterday night to shop onlinewhere I found one link http://expertentesten.com on whichI got some quality products of hair like flattening brushes, Hair strengthenersand many more, but I am confused with the prices they have. I feel they are bitexpensive from other sites like Amazon.com, Shopclues.com etc. Also myrequirement is it should be fully automatic, temperature control bydetermining the hair structureautomatic shutdown, and easy to carry alsowhich I don't find therefore I kept it on hold for a while.

Length
    ?/BSL+/?
    Type
    3b/3c/M/ii

Is the portable one really that much smaller than the regular one?

Hotels usually have the power adapters. Hostels and airbnb usually don’t... this is the most compact kind I found so far:
    https://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/youaremyey01/645.JPG