Thread: A nightmare about hair

Length
    ?/48/55 ?
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Default A nightmare about hair

Oh my.

Woke up this morning straight out of a bad dream (slept later than usual - have bad dreams when I do).

I had just taken a giant pair of scissors and chopped 1/2 my hair off right up to the nape. I am just at waist now, but in the dream it seemed longer

It was some kind of emergency that made me do it (something about going to war ... dreams are weird) and as soon as the deed was done - still had the giant scissors in hand - I said to myself, "Why did I just do that ? It wasn't really necessary".

Mind you - I only cut the middle half - right out of the back , both sides were still long and it looked really weird.

Now that one would be good fodder for a dream interpreter. Anyone remember when that was a big fad, dream interpretation and what it meant about your psyche ?

Length
    sl/waist/~
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: A nightmare about hair

Eep!

I had a dream like that a while ago that also really freaked me out: I cut bangs into my hair, and they were so short that they stuck straight out.

Boy was I relieved when I woke up.

I guess it just goes to show how aware we are of our hair, even when asleep.

Length
    ?/48/55 ?
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Yes, I almost cried when I woke up - grabbed my braid and realized that half of it was not actually missing. What a relief !

I occasionally have dreams where I dye my hair black and start crying because I don't want to ruin it with bleach... What a relief when I wake up!

Type
    2c/3a/C/ii/iii

not too infrequently, I dream that my hair is in a ponytail and I decide to cut the whole thing off for some random unknown reason. and then I feel almost nauseated, just thinking about it...even after I wake up! :P