Thread: Chopped my hair--Lots of hairtoys have to go now! Blondiesturn, Monks, Cattails PICS

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    39/23.5/n/a
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Exclamation Cut my hair--Lots of hairtoys have to go now! PICS!

I'm very open to offers on all these remaining items. Doesn't hurt to ask!

Well, I chopped off my tailbone length hair (no tomatoes please) alittle while ago & so now I have no use for all these hair things....so here we go...

Please scroll down to post #2 for more items!

-Silver-colored metal hairstick- pastle colored crystals in the shape of a flower bouquet on top. Asking $6 SOLD!
    Okay, I finally got some better pictures:

The whole thing is 5 inches long, but measuring below the flower part, it's about 3 3/4 long.

-Wood hairsticks- topped with clear quartz & garnet beads. The clear quartz beads have some natural crack-looking inclussions, but still very pretty! The bead pin is not glued in, but I've never had problems with them. Asking $13 SOLD!

Blondiesturn Hair Comb/Fork- Just gorgeous & hard to get, because she doesn't seem to offer things for sale very often! Skillfully handcarved wood, I think it was tulipwood, but I don't remember for certain. This is in EEUC, I only used this a handful of times. Measures 3 3/4 inches long by 2 1/2 inches wide at the top & 1 3/4 inches wide at the bottom, prongs measure 3 inches long. Has a gentle curve to follow the shape of the head. Asking $52 SOLD!

CattailsArt Hairsticks- EUC, Glass bead toppers with amber & pearl dangle. Sticks measure nearly 7 inches long, not including the toppers. Got these off ebay, cattails sticks are wonderful...strong, beautiful and can even be worn in wet hair. Only one of the hairsticks have the dangle, I cut the dangle off the other one because I thought it looked like a bit much in my hair. But I do still have the loose beads if you wanted them, but you'd have to specifically tell me so, I won't think of it or include them otherwise. Asking $30 SOLD!

-A DIY hairglove/ponytail holder, made of really pretty turquoise/teal china silk. It measures just over 18 inches long. It tapers slightly from top to the bottom. Closes with snaps, attaches at the top with a loop & a snap that you hook over part of your ponytail elastic. The sewing is not great & could use another snap or two towards the bottom half, but I can send a couple snaps along if you want to sew it in yourself. But you'd have to mention it, or I won't think to do it LOL. It looks really pretty & exotic on, but alas, no possibility of an action shot at this point. Asking $6 SOLD!

60th Street Hair Fork- Handcrafted delicate hair fork with tiger eye bead. Bead is mounted so that it spins in the center. I don't remember what kind of wood. Measures 6 inches long by 1 inch wide at the top, tapers to 1/2 wide at the bottom. The prong length is 5 inches. Asking $12 SOLD!

Continued in next post!
    Last edited by connie; March 15th, 2008 at 10:57 AM.
    I'm still alittle thrown & lost by all the new stuff on LHC, so please don't take it personally if I haven't found my way to your journal or blog or whatnot yet...it doesn't mean I don't love you!