Page 64 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: Toadstool shampoo and conditioner -- has anyone tried these?

Length
    Short/37/CLSC
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Default Re: Toadstool shampoo and conditioner -- has anyone tried these?

Okay, enablers, after reading page after page of rave reviews, I broke down and ordered some. I got shampoo and conditioner in the Nag Champa, and if I like how it works for my hair I'll probably get the unscented as well so I can add my own oils. Her stuff is more pricey than I'm used to paying, but it sounds like it's worth it...we will see! I'm excited to try these products out!!
    Lady Persephone, Keeper of the Phoenix Flame in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    jaw/SL/waist
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii/iii

I just purchased the deep conditioner (in miniskirt of course!) oh the SMT's will be heavenly....
    Long hair/ natural hair care friendly hair stylist

Length
    APL/MBL/hip
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii/iii

Just a heads up for any uk LHC'ers. I've persuaded Cheryl yo post to me. I have written a fuller post on this part of the forum. Have a read if you are feeling like you coul do with being totally and hopelessly enabled!!

Length
    ?/48/term?
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii/iii

Yay red-again! I am sooo glad she will ship to you! You're gonna love her stuff!!! My hair has never been this shiny, no matter what I've tried!!!
    Goal: Knee by Christmas 2013! About 6" to go!

Length
    25.5/37.5/45.0
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Hairitic, thank you for the code and the location to find more codes. I'm afraid this is going to be dangerous knowledge for me LOL!

Length
    Short/37/CLSC
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Witherup View Post
    Toadstool is THE best shampoo I've ever used (I've used a lot, lol) I say go for it!
    As far as woodsy scents, that's what I wanted too, don't get witch's potion, lol I do like it, just not what I was thinking it would be.
    I recently discovered BPAL (oh no, another obsession, lol) so I ordered unscented Toadstool and am going to scent it with some BPAL oil
    This is from awhile ago, but did you try adding any BPAL to the unscented? If so, how did it work out? I've just ordered my first shampoo/conditioner and if I like it was thinking I'd do the same...wondering about proportions, etc.???
    Lady Persephone, Keeper of the Phoenix Flame in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    1.5"/40/41.5
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Thumbs up Re: Toadstool shampoo and conditioner -- has anyone tried these?

Just thought I'd let you all know that I tried the Mermaid's Blessing Leave-In this evening. I didn't think I was going to really care for it when I smelled it in the bottle but I'm really liking it on my hair. It's a light, fresh floral.
    Maintaining at Classic for awhile.
    Laydye Aurora of the Spynning Fybres in the Order of The Long Haired Knights

Length
    ?/48/term?
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightStar View Post
    This is from awhile ago, but did you try adding any BPAL to the unscented? If so, how did it work out? I've just ordered my first shampoo/conditioner and if I like it was thinking I'd do the same...wondering about proportions, etc.???
    Sorry I never updated! I just added some Voodoo (which smells like cherry Coke!) to a little unscented leave in, in a cup just in case I didn't like it, put it in my hair after my shower, 4 days later I could still smell it!!!! It was like two squirts of leave in, and a few drops of oil! Now I'm waiting on some new oil and I'll scent the whole bottle of shampoo and condish, I'll let ya know how it goes but I'm sure it will be FAB!!
    Goal: Knee by Christmas 2013! About 6" to go!

Length
    APL/MBL/hip
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii/iii

Oops, I owe the mods an apology! I am not allowed to do a group order for over here in the uk and for my lack of reading the forum rules well, I apologise.

Onto the next however and I simply have to have this stuff as I am just drawn to this thread every time I get on here and read yet again about Dragon's Blood or Mermaids Promise, or, or ,or etc!!!!! So I am going to spend all of my birthday money I received from my MIL last week on little old me for once!!! And hat with four daughters all with long, thick, wurly hair I doubt I'll over order anyway!!
    And the bottle price for the size even with he costly postage to the uk is less than the bottle price for the same amount I pay now anyway - if it looks like I'm trying to persuade myself, I am not, I have been well and truly persuaded!!

Can I just ask two Q's tho, what is the shelf life of her stuff AND which do I order? I want shampo and condish so on the condish, is leave in good or the cream? I prefer the ingredient listing in its simplicity on the leave in but if it's not ok then.... EDITED to say just looked again at the ingredient and they are fine, it ws the body lotion i'd prev read!!

Thanks all and again sorry!
    Last edited by red-again; May 15th, 2012 at 04:44 AM.

Length
    APL/MBL/hip
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii/iii

After my long post above I am still wondering and didn't make it clear enough as to which routine I should follow with toadstool when I condish only? Does anyone use it as CO?
    Thanks in advance for any replies / help