Thread: Cone Heads: Aveda Dry Remedy/Aveda Products Vs. Wen Conditioners

Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Default Cone Heads: Aveda Dry Remedy/Aveda Products Vs. Wen Conditioners

I am officialy a conehead! When I go no cones, my hair splits like e crazy and looks like crap. I am trying to decide whats worth investing in Wen or Aveda.

Myy hair isdrY and color treated

Length
    hip/hip/hurra
    Type
    1a/M/ii

Default Re: Cone Heads: Aveda Dry Remedy/Aveda Products Vs. Wen Conditioners

Aveda has glycerin in it, which happens to KILL my hair - I returned the Aveda products I purchased.
    I'm a little piggy! (^(oo)^)v

Length
    short/hip/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Thumbs up Re: Cone Heads: Aveda Dry Remedy/Aveda Products Vs. Wen Conditioners

I really like Aveda's Rosemary Mint shampoo, but am underwhelmed by their conditioners.

I recently started using Wen's Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner and am totally in love with it. I have CO'ed many times, but it never left my hair looking and feeling this good.

I'm trying not to jump to any conclusions, but I suspect that this may be my HG product.

I bought my Wen from QVC. It's dramatically cheaper than buying it directly from Wen. Just be careful not to sign up for auto delivery unless that's what you want.

Lady Neoma, Defender of Creatures Great and Small

Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Default Re: Cone Heads: Aveda Dry Remedy/Aveda Products Vs. Wen Conditioners

Thank you for your responses. I bought Aveda's dry remedy shampoo, conditioner, and treatment and it works well but for the price I am a bit underwhelmed. Unless the condition of my hair improves with each wash, I won't be buying it again.

I had great results with Wen, but I only used it twice so I don't really know how it will work out.