Thread: Different hair styles to do with your Buff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Question Different hair styles to do with your Buff

That is, I'd like to see pics of your Buff in action. I have just one at the moment, but have ordered two more to take with me when I move overseas in 6 weeks time. I'm thinking they might be very convenient for long plane journeys and hiking! The one I have at the moment is only being worn in one way.....like a wide headband and it's VERY boring! Here it is:

So tell me, how do you wear yours? If you have pics I'd love to see them!! I know there are various images on the web which show the different style suggestions, but I'd specifically like to see you guys wearing a Buff (ie, long haired ppl).

PS: That pic is a couple of years old and my hair is now blonde/silver and a bit longer

LHC member for 17 years and ALWAYS learning!.....♥ Currently growing out silver again

Length
    1.5/30?/longr
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Default Re: Different hair styles to do with your Buff

Hi Rini!

Here´s what I like to do when my hair is wet:

http://www.forums.longhaircommunity....ictureid=34923

Strangely, this will work only with one of my two buffs. The other one slips off when I´m trying to use it like in the link.

Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Default Re: Different hair styles to do with your Buff

ah, ok, thanks! That looks really cute. So you just wear it like a hat, tying the ends together. Sounds easy I guess you could also wear it like that, but with the ends just hanging down and your hair hanging down below that. Make sense?

I wonder why your buff slips off?

LHC member for 17 years and ALWAYS learning!.....♥ Currently growing out silver again