Page 63 of 229 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 2283

Thread: The Official LadyIdun thread!

  1. #621
    Member DaniVerde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    La dolce vita
    Age
    29
    Posts
    857
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/ii/iii

    Default Re: The Official LadyIdun thread!

    My new precious is on its way to me!!


  2. #622
    The Enablinator! GRU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SW Michigan
    Age
    45
    Posts
    7,727
    Type
    3b/M/C/ii/iii

    Default Re: The Official LadyIdun thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaniVerde View Post
    My new precious is on its way to me!!
    Can't see images from a convo. <pout>


    But here are your "I've been enabled by the LHC folks again" cookies:

    At the rate you're going, you're gonna need to get yourself a bigger cookie jar!!!!

    I'm just not ready to be a Renegray yet!
    Avatar credit to the lovely milagro

  3. #623
    Member DaniVerde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    La dolce vita
    Age
    29
    Posts
    857
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/ii/iii

    Default Re: The Official LadyIdun thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by GRU View Post
    Can't see images from a convo. <pout>


    But here are your "I've been enabled by the LHC folks again" cookies:

    At the rate you're going, you're gonna need to get yourself a bigger cookie jar!!!!
    Can you guys see this one?



    What can I say? Except that, when I can change my title thing under my user name, "Most Easily Enabled" will be my first choice

  4. #624
    The Enablinator! GRU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SW Michigan
    Age
    45
    Posts
    7,727
    Type
    3b/M/C/ii/iii

    Default Re: The Official LadyIdun thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaniVerde View Post
    Can you guys see this one?
    Yep! PRETTY!!!!




    Quote Originally Posted by DaniVerde View Post
    What can I say? Except that, when I can change my title thing under my user name, "Most Easily Enabled" will be my first choice
    You know, I almost said in my last post that you have got to be the singlemost enabled person I've seen in the few years I've been around LHC!

    We should get you a tiara that reads, "I'm #1!!!"

    I'm just not ready to be a Renegray yet!
    Avatar credit to the lovely milagro

  5. #625
    Member DaniVerde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    La dolce vita
    Age
    29
    Posts
    857
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/ii/iii

    Default Re: The Official LadyIdun thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by GRU View Post

    You know, I almost said in my last post that you have got to be the singlemost enabled person I've seen in the few years I've been around LHC!

    We should get you a tiara that reads, "I'm #1!!!"
    I will wear that tiara with pride!

    I know, I'm so easily enabled about some things...I have no spine

  6. #626
    The Enablinator! GRU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SW Michigan
    Age
    45
    Posts
    7,727
    Type
    3b/M/C/ii/iii

    Default Re: The Official LadyIdun thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaniVerde View Post
    I will wear that tiara with pride!

    I know, I'm so easily enabled about some things...I have no spine
    Just say no to the EVIL things and say yes to all things LHC... how's that for a gameplan?

    I'm just not ready to be a Renegray yet!
    Avatar credit to the lovely milagro

  7. #627
    Member DaniVerde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    La dolce vita
    Age
    29
    Posts
    857
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/ii/iii

    Default Re: The Official LadyIdun thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by GRU View Post
    Just say no to the EVIL things and say yes to all things LHC... how's that for a gameplan?
    That's been the road I'm heading down so far

    But it also sounds like The Enablinator is a sweetie as well as an enabler

  8. #628
    The Enablinator! GRU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SW Michigan
    Age
    45
    Posts
    7,727
    Type
    3b/M/C/ii/iii

    Default Re: The Official LadyIdun thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaniVerde View Post
    That's been the road I'm heading down so far

    But it also sounds like The Enablinator is a sweetie as well as an enabler
    Of course I'm a sweetie.... why do you think I have all these cookies to hand out when people join The Dark Side?


    I'm just not ready to be a Renegray yet!
    Avatar credit to the lovely milagro

  9. #629
    Member Leialein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    72
    Length
    16,5/23/30?
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

    Default Re: The Official LadyIdun thread!

    I have 4 Mini Lady Idun sticks



    And this one is now on the way to me:
    http://www.etsy.com/transaction/80001002

  10. #630
    Member Mina17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New England
    Age
    43
    Posts
    637
    Length
    16/23/26
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

    Default Re: The Official LadyIdun thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leialein View Post
    I have 4 Mini Lady Idun sticks



    And this one is now on the way to me:
    http://www.etsy.com/transaction/80001002
    They are beautiful! I like the minis too . What is the name of the color of the last one?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •