Page 172 of 890 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272672 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 8895

Thread: The Official LadyIdun thread!

Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Default Re: The Official LadyIdun thread!

Yes Lovi, don't feel bad you are such a kind and generous person, and I treasure the blue and green LI I bought from you after the shop closed

Length
    0-2/37/42
    Type
    2a/M/C/ii

You shouldn't feel bad, Lovi. We all understand the LadyIdun love in here. I received a rose tourmaline stick from dear two_wheels in the mail a few days ago, and it's the only hairtoy I want to use at the moment.
    In a way I'm glad I wasn't able to make a custom request that day, as I now have plenty of time to 'construct' my ultimate LI stick in my mind (if they make another custom request batch).
    ...Did anybody say purple?!
    CBL APL MBL Waist Hip TBL Classic

Length
    buzz/mthgh/??
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii/iii

Whooops haha I fell behind on this thread a bit...

Crystawni, Scarlet_Heart, islandboo, StellaKatherine, schnibbles, two_wheels, and schweedie, thanks for the sweet comments!

What a lovely braided bun, schweedie---and is that an amber Idun in your hair? Or another brand?

Quasiquixotic, what a lovely trio of tourmalines! Especially the olive water one--I've
    never seen that one before! Pretty action shot too

Chen, that purple stick looks lovely in your hair! Haha and now it seems you've come over to the
    dark side of Lady Idun-lovers

And ooooh, islandboo, thank you for putting up the imgur album...everything sooo pretty <3 Is
    it your complete Idun collection or is it all the bluish ones you have? Such great taste and
    beautiful action shots!

And yeah, Lovi, don't feel bad for signing up for a reserve listing! I was able to get a stick since they re-opened and ain't no one gonna make me feel bad about trying to get my dream crystal or glowstick Idun

But I'm not quite clear on what they're going to do...They said that people who were able to buy a stick in the last sale would go to the bottom of the list. Does that just mean that they will make our requests last? Or does it mean that we will get bumped off the list in favor of someone who hasn't been able to purchase recently? Hahaha, either way, I figured it wouldn't hurt to try
    ~ Tailbone * Classic * Fingertip * Mid-Thigh * Knee? * ~ Visit my long hair blog: http://longhairleili.tumblr.com/

Length
    17/23/29
    Type
    3c/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by SongofLove View Post
    Chen, that purple stick looks lovely in your hair! Haha and now it seems you've come over to the
    dark side of Lady Idun-lovers
    Yes, I am here on the dark side--been wearing my purple LI every single day.
    <a href=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/uloma1/media/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg.html target=_blank>[IMG]<a href=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/uloma1/media/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a481/uloma1/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg target=_blank>http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/...psb7di14pc.jpg</a></a>[/IMG]</a>Proud to be a tightly curly!
    (SL-APL-BSL-Midback-Waist!)

Length
    nape/waist/tbl
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I can see why Chen. Its amazing in your hair!

Length
    pixie/clssc/clssc
    Type
    1b/F/i

SongofLove, I should imagine it almost certainly means that if you were able to be added to the list and got the confirmation message that you will get your sticks but will they will be among the last sticks made in this batch. (And enquiring minds want to know - which glow stick color did you choose?!?) Thanks for the kind words about my collection. That was all my blues and purples, which make up the majority of it. I also have my oversized glow stick red, a clear stick with blue opal topper, a black stick with Italian opal topper, toucan, amber smoke water and pink crystal gem. (And I have sold off another half dozen sticks that were too large in the past two months as well. Can you tell that I am a huge fan of their sticks?!!)

Chen, I am so happy you are so pleased with your LI. I know you were worried about the size but it seems to be working out for you regardless!
    avatar image from Blondine and Bonne-Biche by Virginia Frances Sterrett

Length
    Chin/APL/BSL/W
    Type
    2a/C/iii

I'm definitely sure that Melissa reads this thread. She just posted on facebook saying that all the the reserve requests are secured and no one is getting bumped off the list.
    Lady Scarlet of the Whispering Philosophes in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

The Naughty Mess says.... Seeshami's Avatar
    Length
    4/51.5/Until
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

Wow. AspenSong hasn't posted the surprise that randomly appeared in her mail box.....

The naughty mess says, "I plead innocent!"
    Should have kept your snaggles off the keyboard and plead the 5th.

Length
    pixie/clssc/clssc
    Type
    1b/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet_Heart View Post
    I'm definitely sure that Melissa reads this thread. She just posted on facebook saying that all the the reserve requests are secured and no one is getting bumped off the list.
    Yay! (quality post)
    avatar image from Blondine and Bonne-Biche by Virginia Frances Sterrett

Length
    CBL/Waist/Term
    Type
    1a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by Seeshami View Post
    Wow. AspenSong hasn't posted the surprise that randomly appeared in her mail box.....
    Nope, not yet. But AspenSong will try tomorrow.

I got surprise mail yesterday in the form of *something LadyIdun* from a certain Seeshami. Between that and snatching two that she sold, I have now amassed a regular "collection" over here! All I can hope now is to someday snag an opal topped one, which I'm going to take the the swap board for.