Thread: Possible supplier of oils in the UK

Length
    Pixie/Pixie/TB
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Default Possible supplier of oils in the UK

Hi

I've been buying my oils and butters in the UK from either Anita Grant (www.anitagrant.com) or Akamuti (www.akamuti.co.uk), but I came across this ebay seller http://stores.ebay.co.uk/thearomatherapyshop who seem to sell lots of the oils I'd want to use on my hair as carrier oils. I've ordered a few small size ones, plus some castor oil for OCM as I can't get that anywhere in the chemists around where I live, so I'll let you know how it goes.....fingers crossed, I could do with a reasonably priced place to buy my oils!
    Evie
    Lady Evye Guardian of the Natural Order in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!
    Taking a general break from the boards in 2012, but will be working on my blog......

Length
    Pixie/Pixie/TB
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Default Re: Possible supplier of oils in the UK

Ooops just realised that there is a UK suppliers thread in the conventional hair products forum - can a mod move this and combine it for me please? Thanks
    Evie
    Lady Evye Guardian of the Natural Order in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!
    Taking a general break from the boards in 2012, but will be working on my blog......