Page 323 of 1368 FirstFirst ... 2232733133213223233243253333734238231323 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 13676

Thread: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Length
    27/32/39
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: waist to tailbone

Creeping onto this thread. Only recently hit waist, should be at hip by the end of the year. Hoping for TB by my 30th birthday.

In a beautiful land of sunshine and fresh fruit! :D
    Length
    bob/49/45+
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii/iii

I'm solidly at wrist-length! (That is wrist, not waist ) I still have a few more inches until tailbone, but it is getting so close!!!

I have always had an issue with split ends, it has gotten better post-LHC, but the fact remains that my up-90%-of-the-time-hair is about 2/3 split ends and/or the feared white dots of death...waaay too many to have the patience for a search and destroy. Why don't I just trim my hair to cut off the splits? I do! But they just keep coming back! So I have decided to try a catnip rinse. I bought some several months ago for drinking purposes and maybe for hair, but I just never got around to the "maybe for hair" part. I will start using catnip tomorrow! Anyone else here use it for split ends?

Made it to terminal length at mid-calf, now I'm maintaining at my favorite length: Classic!

Length
    10.5"/CBL/WL
    Type
    1c/M/C/iii

The longest part of my "U" hemline finally touched waist last month!
    I don't know when I'll reach tailbone, my original goal was hip, but I'd love to see how long my hair can get before I think it's impractical.
    Lady Vineglow, Sage of Knowledge, Bottle Blonde Cat-Lady of The Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Type
    3a/M/C/ii

I cut my hair 6" last night. I am now back to mid-back/waist. I don't know if I'll be back to this thread because after waist my curls are gone, stretched out. Again it is the old dichotomy - long hair vs curls.
    I should have never cut my hair! Growing again.
    http://images43.fotki.com/v1329/photos/0/1803120/9931107/4512comp-vi.jpg

Length
    1.5"/40/41.5
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

I use Catnip for split ends and it works for me. I get small trims once or twice a year and have few if any split ends

Quote Originally Posted by kme81 View Post
    I'm solidly at wrist-length! (That is wrist, not waist ) I still have a few more inches until tailbone, but it is getting so close!!!

I have always had an issue with split ends, it has gotten better post-LHC, but the fact remains that my up-90%-of-the-time-hair is about 2/3 split ends and/or the feared white dots of death...waaay too many to have the patience for a search and destroy. Why don't I just trim my hair to cut off the splits? I do! But they just keep coming back! So I have decided to try a catnip rinse. I bought some several months ago for drinking purposes and maybe for hair, but I just never got around to the "maybe for hair" part. I will start using catnip tomorrow! Anyone else here use it for split ends?
    Maintaining at Classic for awhile.
    Laydye Aurora of the Spynning Fybres in the Order of The Long Haired Knights

Type
    3c/4a/C/iii

I'm almost there. The towel is at BCL (Butt Crack Length).
    Last edited by CTH3989; July 16th, 2013 at 02:03 PM.
    Stretched Goal: Tail Bone Length; Un-Stretched Goal: Waist Length
    Hair Photos:http://s1062.photobucket.com/albums/t497/ChelWren/

Length
    BSL/clas/?
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

kme81, check out both the split end and catnip threads. I have been using catnip for rinse and leave in for over 2 months and have had great success in decreasing the splits. You will still have to snip those splits and dots that are already there, but the catnip will prevent more from forming.

Someday the Northern Realm in the Highlands
    Length
    24in/47in/Term
    Type
    3b/3c/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by kme81 View Post

Solid is right . What a nice thick head of hair you have. Keep pressing on to TBL.
    "Creation is the first Icon of God"
    3 layers, Fringe-4ac fi frizzy, crimpy,coily. Canopy-3bc fi, spirals, coily. Rear-2abc fi wavy, wispy, coily

Length
    24in/47in/Term
    Type
    3b/3c/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by kitschy View Post
    I cut my hair 6" last night. I am now back to mid-back/waist. I don't know if I'll be back to this thread because after waist my curls are gone, stretched out. Again it is the old dichotomy - long hair vs curls.
    I can understand since you have such beautiful curls.
    3 layers, Fringe-4ac fi frizzy, crimpy,coily. Canopy-3bc fi, spirals, coily. Rear-2abc fi wavy, wispy, coily

Length
    24in/47in/Term
    Type
    3b/3c/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by CTH3989 View Post
    I'm almost there. The towel is at BCL (Butt Crack Length).
    You made good progress after all. Congrats