Page 1 of 442 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Knee and Beyond

Type
    2a/C/iii

Default Knee and Beyond

Seeing the threads for BSL to waist, waist to tailbone, tailbone to classic, and classic to knee, I searched for a knee-length thread and discovered there wasn't one. So, I'm creating one!

Welcome to the knee-length and beyond thread!

While I'm technically past knee-length, my hair tapers rapidly below my waist. Only about twenty strands made it past my knees.

I expect this thread will receive much less traffic than the other length threads. I recommend subscribing.
    Ed
    If there's something strange with your long hair / Who you gonna call? / L-H-C! (sung to the tune of Ghostbusters)

Banned
    Type
    1a/C/iii

Default Re: The knee-length and beyond thread

Well, I have about a whole foot to go before my own hair reaches to my knees, but I will surely keep up with this thread to see who else is in this super-exclusive club.

Officially, my goal length is still my own personal terminal length. But now, my ends are starting to get rather pointy even though I trim and S&D my ends quite often, so I think I might eventually settle on knee length as my ultimate goal length if I end up getting very thin ends. I would rather have a thicker, healthier hemline than to have my ends taper to nothingness.

I think I belong here, although growth has been quite uneven these times (puppies chewing on braid tassel, anyone ? ). But I might trim and get back to the other thread ... what to do, what to do ??

Type
    1b/1c/M/C/iii

I'm going to comment even though I don't have much length. I have APL hair but my hoal is to get to my terminal length. You folks inspire me every day. I thought you should know that!

Length
    BSL?/??/?
    Type
    1c/F/M/iii

I'll be here in another month or two !

Type
    2a/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by ericthegreat View Post
    Officially, my goal length is still my own personal terminal length. But now, my ends are starting to get rather pointy even though I trim and S&D my ends quite often, so I think I might eventually settle on knee length as my ultimate goal length if I end up getting very thin ends. I would rather have a thicker, healthier hemline than to have my ends taper to nothingness.
    Thick ends at knee-length would be doing very well.

Quote Originally Posted by slz View Post
    I think I belong here, although growth has been quite uneven these times (puppies chewing on braid tassel, anyone ? ). But I might trim and get back to the other thread ... what to do, what to do ??
    Welcome slz!

Quote Originally Posted by beez1717 View Post
    I'm going to comment even though I don't have much length. I have APL hair but my hoal is to get to my terminal length. You folks inspire me every day. I thought you should know that!
    Thanks beez1717. There are truly inspiring knee-lengths on this board (I'm not one of them).

Quote Originally Posted by gossamer View Post
    I'll be here in another month or two !
    Gossamer, you will be here in no time at all.
    Ed
    If there's something strange with your long hair / Who you gonna call? / L-H-C! (sung to the tune of Ghostbusters)

Length
    35/hip/-
    Type
    2b/M/ii

I've technically reached knee-length, but only just. So I've sort of got one foot in the classic to knee thread, and one foot in this one!

Having duly subscribed, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to see who comes in. :drama:

Thanks for starting it, EdG!
    From Hip to Ankle and now back to Hip again.

Type
    2a/C/iii

Welcome Teazel!
    Ed

BeyondClassic Webmistress Cinnamon Hair's Avatar
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Checking in! Glad to have our own thead.

Length
    18.00/22.5/29
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Please post pictures everyone! Hehehe, I'm greedy, but I must see pictures in this thread! Ya'll are our inspirations!!!