Page 703 of 1368 FirstFirst ... 2036036536937017027037047057137538031203 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,030 of 13676

Thread: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Length
    cbl/ftl/knee
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Default Re: waist to tailbone

jupiterinleo, wow! Thud.
    ۞
    Lady Tyet, Weaver of the Endless Strands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    WL/TBL/FTL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/iii

Thank you for the kind words!

jupiterinleo, so lovely! Really, that shine is intense!

Crumpet, layers of doom *snort*! I know exactly what you mean, though. I had layered, collarbone length hair and it took about 2 years to grow out. Aggressive layering looks nice for about 2 weeks, but is a pain to grow out. I think it took trimming off about 5 or more inches to get it all one length again. 5 inches! I could totally be at my goal length if not for those blasted layers! Well, at least mine were my choice, not a surprise attack from someone's scissors.

Almost at goal! Just a few more inches.

Length
    Short/WL/TBL
    Type
    1b/M/C/iii

Ladies... ladies... I'm an inch away from hip

Photos from "Wear All Your Hairtoys Once" challenge
    Shoulder--APL--BSL--WL--HL--TBL
    Maintaining now with a mohawk cut on the sides!

overlooking nature in the green belt of long living.

MINAA, what a rich color of hair you have and carefully trimmed! My hair ends are too wild and I will try to get a trim to help it look more tidy as yours. Enjoy its beauty and it already looks to your waist… must be growing by the music of your guitar playing as I see one hanging on the wall.

Length
    Short/WL/TBL
    Type
    1b/M/C/iii

I'm actually close to hip But thank you! I'm not wearing a shirt that's very easy to tell, hence why my hands are pointing to where my hips are. 1+ inches away. I think I'll be at hip in June, if not the end of May I'm already switching my sig to hip due to wishful thinking. Hah.
    Photos from "Wear All Your Hairtoys Once" challenge
    Shoulder--APL--BSL--WL--HL--TBL
    Maintaining now with a mohawk cut on the sides!

Length
    sl/waist/hip
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by JadedByEntropy View Post
    FuzzyBlackWaves Curls and waves make 'better' terminal textures in my opinion. They stick together and have that one longest curl that's really adorable. While the curtain-straight hairs might seem 'better' in the mid-back area, when it thins out it is very see through and 'unhealthy' much earlier because of the flowy nature of them.

It depends on your hair as to why its breaking, but I'd suggest looking through the terminal thread to see how they care for the super long. Some stick with their routines, while others have had to relearn everything [brushing washing updos] because the way it acts and damage sources change.
    Thanks for the feedback and advice I've decided to grow to my current goal (bottom of the hips) which should take about a year. Then I'm going to start trimming off the entirety of the new growth every month until my hair is all one length and the damaged ends have been cut out completely. From there I could either progress on to terminal with better quality or stick with hip length - I guess I'll know once I get there

Everyone's photos have been so beautiful! Some truly stunning hair on this forum. I love your hemline and colour minaa - and you're so close to hip!
    Proud mama and fiancée
    Chin length

Quote Originally Posted by JadedByEntropy View Post
    Some old cheap foam rollers from 20 years ago. haha But usually just tons of tiny buns for tight waves. I've lost my iron, which is probably a good thing cuz then i have to straighten it first and its a nightmare.
    Today I am going to try a jerry-rigged Caruso set. That means sponge curlers in the veggie steamer, rolled up and fastened with claw clips. If it works I will not have to spend upward of $40!

Length
    21.5"/40.2"/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/iii

So I'm BCL now. My ends are staring to look a little thin though. Maybe I will just hold out until TBL and see... I can always trim back. I really like hip length, but I don't know about this length I am at. Not sure if it looks good on me.
    1b/F/M/iii APL~BSL~MBL~WL~Elbow~Hip~BCL~TBL 40" Finally!

Type
    1c/F/M/ii

jupiterinleo and minaa, WOW! I'm speechless except to say, I am so jealous!