Thread: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Length
    BSL/BCL/CLAS
    Type
    2b/M/C/iii

Default Re: waist to tailbone

Quote Originally Posted by Idun View Post
    Ahah! Thanks for clearing that up .
    That's OK! I didn't know what people meant either, at first, when I kept reading it on the forum. It took a while for me to figure it out!
    Stop cruelty to apostrophe's.

Length
    17/45"/??
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Thanks for the diagram, that really helps. I'm hoping to get to BCL with a full hemline someday. That's the longest my hair has ever gotten before I got annoyed with thin fairy tails and cut back. I'm currently about hip, doing regular-ish trims about every 4 months to keep the hemline nice while getting whatever length happens to grow.

So I had finally reached what I think is TBL. which was ausome. And then I went and got a trim. I have to admit the guy did a pretty good job of not chopping too much off but it was still a little more than I wanted. He ended up taking almost two inches off so I am pretty much back to where I started when I joined. Though I have to admit my hemline is nice and even now it just feels so much shorter now. I just hope it grows out quickly over the summer.

Length
    32/40/FTL
    Type
    3a/M/C/ii

I am, as far as I can ascertain with my very curly, unruly hair, somewhere between waist and tailbone, so I'm going to make my home here (maybe for a long time, my hair doesn't seem to want to grow at *all*).

Does anyone else feel this is a sort of in-between length, not yet the awesome fairytale look of classic and past that, and already too long to pass unnoticed around everyday? I get frustrated, sometimes, thinking that while I do have to take precautions and longhair-tricks, my hair is not really *long* (nor does it seem as it will ever be)...

Length
    BSL/BCL/CLAS
    Type
    2b/M/C/iii

Yes, I feel that it's a sort of in-between length, too. For me that feeling is exaggerated, because I am growing out face-framing layers and a V hemline, so the parts at the front that fall over my shoulders are even shorter.

Pooey.
    Stop cruelty to apostrophe's.

Length
    TBL/BSL+/CL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

yeah same,i really dont feel my hair is growing at all=/ i just decided to stretch my length check mark to the end of May instead of the past month...I dont know why i feel im going to be disappointed ..=/ I kNOW i'll need a trim SOON.

Relentless Reenactor Fiferstone's Avatar
    Length
    18/38/40
    Type
    1a/F/ii

OK, then I'm an inch away from BCL . Tailbone will probably take another 4 months, then.

Just sittin' here listening to it grow now...
    Lady Marigold of the Far Plains in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    30"/51.5"/53"
    Type
    1a/F/M/ii

My hair is at almost 34" now and somewhere between waist and TB. If I would cut back to a blunt hemmline, I would probably have to cut back to waist, but I kinda love my fairy tail ends. And they are very comfortable to hide in a bun. :-)
    But the pics and my feeling say its not growing at all, the tape measure disagrees.
    Physics is the ability to express the world in differential equations. (anonymous)
    Golden cut ( the longer one) and still growing.

Length
    TBL/APL/WSL

Quote Originally Posted by insaney2001 View Post
    So I had finally reached what I think is TBL. which was ausome. And then I went and got a trim. I have to admit the guy did a pretty good job of not chopping too much off but it was still a little more than I wanted. He ended up taking almost two inches off so I am pretty much back to where I started when I joined. Though I have to admit my hemline is nice and even now it just feels so much shorter now. I just hope it grows out quickly over the summer.
    so where did he cut back to, hip length?

Quote Originally Posted by nycstar View Post
    so where did he cut back to, hip length?
    yea just under hip.