Page 333 of 1368 FirstFirst ... 2332833233313323333343353433834338331333 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 13676

Thread: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

In a beautiful land of sunshine and fresh fruit! :D
    Length
    bob/49/45+
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: waist to tailbone

Quote Originally Posted by Beborani View Post
    It is all upto you how you want to measure your length and growth. I have often seen dogmatic posts, 'no way no how can you claim x length' and it surprises me as I see this place as a support group and a helpful place to get tips in your hair growth journey. For those whose hair stretches out as it grows longer, measuring hang length (nice phrase) would work and for some it would probably never stretch out and appear waist or higher but they maybe knee length--surely one cannot deny that they have reached that length or that their hair needs care and upkeep that such a length requires.

There are days my hair appears to be higher than waist but it would be unfair on my part to hang out in bsl to waist thread as my hair is definitely past waist and into hip or beyond region when stretched. My experiences wont match others in that thread.
    This is such an interesting issue! I have thought about it but never had to deal with it...really enjoying these posts on hang vs. stretch!

Made it to terminal length at mid-calf, now I'm maintaining at my favorite length: Classic!

Length
    BSL/Chin/Chin
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

I had a look in the mirror after washing my hair today, and the longest part of my hair is at BCL when wet and stretched out. Finally! Tbl is about 1" away, so fingers crossed for good growth! I'd like to be at tbl when dry by the end of 2013.
    Thunder and lightning won’t change what I’m feeling, and the daffodils look lovely today
    From tbl+ to short bob

Someday the Northern Realm in the Highlands
    Length
    24in/47in/Term
    Type
    3b/3c/F/i

I am doing a modified hang. I put my hair in small braids and when it hangs to tbl I will call it officialy and move on. Sort of a happy medium between stretched and curly
    "Creation is the first Icon of God"
    3 layers, Fringe-4ac fi frizzy, crimpy,coily. Canopy-3bc fi, spirals, coily. Rear-2abc fi wavy, wispy, coily

Length
    26"/32.5"/...
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I'm about 1" away from BCL while soaking wet. TBL for me is about 1.5" lower than BCL. In reality, I will need nearly 3 more inches to reach proper BCL length and about 5" for 'real-life' TBL. But I'm actually not really going for TBL, BCL is enough. I already have to 'watch out' when I'm wiping my butt and my hair is down
    One stitch at a time ...

Length
    27/32/39
    Type
    2b/M/ii

I'm so close to "hip when wet" I could cry. When dry, I just look solidly waist length and not hip length at all, but stilllllllllll. /whines
    M/2b/ii Hip
    Her hair was long, her limbs were white, And fair she was, and free;
    And in the wind she went as light As leaf of linden-tree. -J.R.R. Tolkien

Length
    13.2/40,7/54
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I have had a 1.5 month stall now, it doesnt grow , I keep S&D, but mostly in the shorter layers

I always have it in single braid and it would still grow, maby It have come to a point where it neads to be completly up instead? I dont want to beleave it is terminal just yet, if damage can grow that long my helthy hair (around my ears now) would be able to pass that

do you wear it up al time?
    Growing natural: none -> pixie-> classic
    Essence of glory,
    Beauty from within.
    My hair, my sin

Length
    26"/32.5"/...
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by YumiYume View Post
    I have had a 1.5 month stall now, it doesnt grow , I keep S&D, but mostly in the shorter layers

I always have it in single braid and it would still grow, maby It have come to a point where it neads to be completly up instead? I dont want to beleave it is terminal just yet, if damage can grow that long my helthy hair (around my ears now) would be able to pass that

do you wear it up al time?
    I'd say stop S&Ding for a month and you'll see some growth. Sometimes we S&D much more than we think.
    One stitch at a time ...

Length
    18"/36"+?/42"
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

I just posted is in the mini-milestone thread, but I usually sleep with my hair down, but it has now reached a length where it annoys me half to death while I'm trying to sleep.

How do you guys wear your hair to sleep? I was thinking maybe a low braid, as I don't want to wake up with a headache from having it totally up, and I lay on my back sometimes so I think bun is out. Any suggestions?
    Waist -> Hip -> BCL -> TBL -> Classic *~
    1a/F/M/ii ~ 36" last time I measured, which was a few months ago...
    Let your hair down * A woman's hair is her crown *

Length
    SL/FTL/FTL
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Eve 322 View Post
    I just posted is in the mini-milestone thread, but I usually sleep with my hair down, but it has now reached a length where it annoys me half to death while I'm trying to sleep.

How do you guys wear your hair to sleep? I was thinking maybe a low braid, as I don't want to wake up with a headache from having it totally up, and I lay on my back sometimes so I think bun is out. Any suggestions?
    I usually wear a low, sort of loose braid. Sometimes pigtail braids, but usually just one. Occasionally I'll bun it on the crown of my head, away from where my head hits the pillow, but not often. One braid is enough to keep the tangles to a minimum and keep it out of my way.
    Lady Vrindi of the Shining Sea of Waves of the order of the Long Haired Knights!
    www.theravenandthelotus.com

Length
    APL?/TBL/100cm
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I braid mine too, low loose braid. I also have a sleep cap which works great when it works, but sometimes it either falls off of my head or gives me a headache for some reason so I only use it occasionally. When I've just washed my hair I wear it loose to bed as I wash in the evening so it's nearly dry in the morning.

Hip ---- BCL -- TBL -- 100 cm of hair!
    Growing my virgin roots since the end of 2011. Maintaining at TBL+ in 2015!