Page 223 of 1368 FirstFirst ... 1231732132212222232242252332733237231223 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 13676

Thread: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Default Re: waist to tailbone

I think I can call my hair waist length now (it was especially wavy in my sig pic but it's actually a bit longer than it looks there). I think maybe another 6 inches should get me there, so that's about an average year's growth for me.

I'm not the most diligent of measurers though, and don't like to obsess over length too much, so I think I'll just use this thread to check in from time to time .

Working my way back to 2007 hair

Length
    --/36,5/44
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by bunzfan View Post
    Thanks, do you really think so? i'm not sure if it looks like i'm tipping my head back very slightly its hard to tell because i have a double crown i think hip is between 29 or 30 on me but saying that i thought waist was 28 inches when it was nearer 26.

Here is the actual picture so you can see better.

By wavyone at 2012-05-20
    If we stick with hip length as being the top of the hipbone then I think you are really close. Maybe just an inch more, but then it should be there, that is what I think
    BSL ~ Waist ~ Hip ~ BCL ~ TB ~ Classic
    25 ~~ 29 ~~ 32 ~~ 36,5 ~~ 38,5 ~~ 42
    Lady Moneta of the Generous Heart in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    APL/Hip +/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Alva View Post
    If we stick with hip length as being the top of the hipbone then I think you are really close. Maybe just an inch more, but then it should be there, that is what I think
    Yay that would be awesome, i think the micro trims and the whey milkshakes are really helping. I think thats what made it grow a inch in a week. When it comes to hair growth i like being short i think TB is 33 inches on me. Thank you
    APL 2010 BSL JUL 2010 WSL 2011 HIP 2013 Going for Tailbone December 2017

Length
    midba/40in/class
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

bunzfan, nice pic! I like the length and the full hemline. Is it braidwaves? So nice!

I feel like my hair isn't growing since I'm measuring. Well, it did, but not in the two last month - and I'm not trimming. Frustrating... I think of not measuring until my birthday (End of July), so hopefully it would be a few centimetres more till then... but now that I've measured it feels like giving up xontrol...

Length
    --/36,5/44
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Fortresca, I had the same with my hair, or well it felt like that but the monthly pictures show a clear difference in the growth, maybe an idea to put the tapemeasurer away for some months and join the 1 pic 1 month thread to see the visual difference. At least that gives me comfort even when the growth doesn't seem too much numberwise.

bunzfan, you should change ur profile soon from waist to hip The whey thing could very well be of influence, I think it is an awesome result, 1 inch in like a week, can only dream of that ^^
    BSL ~ Waist ~ Hip ~ BCL ~ TB ~ Classic
    25 ~~ 29 ~~ 32 ~~ 36,5 ~~ 38,5 ~~ 42
    Lady Moneta of the Generous Heart in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    APL/Hip +/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Fortresca View Post
    bunzfan, nice pic! I like the length and the full hemline. Is it braidwaves? So nice!

I feel like my hair isn't growing since I'm measuring. Well, it did, but not in the two last month - and I'm not trimming. Frustrating... I think of not measuring until my birthday (End of July), so hopefully it would be a few centimetres more till then... but now that I've measured it feels like giving up xontrol...
    Thank you its crown braid waves i love how thick it makes my hair look.

Quote Originally Posted by Alva View Post
    Fortresca, I had the same with my hair, or well it felt like that but the monthly pictures show a clear difference in the growth, maybe an idea to put the tapemeasurer away for some months and join the 1 pic 1 month thread to see the visual difference. At least that gives me comfort even when the growth doesn't seem too much numberwise.

bunzfan, you should change ur profile soon from waist to hip The whey thing could very well be of influence, I think it is an awesome result, 1 inch in like a week, can only dream of that ^^
    I think i obviously needed more protein i started drinking them to help me put on a bit of weight which it did but soon i noticed i was getting a lot of hair growth to.
    APL 2010 BSL JUL 2010 WSL 2011 HIP 2013 Going for Tailbone December 2017

Length
    12"/65"/60"
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Count me in, please. I shall be reading this thread a lot. I have never before been able to go beyond waist, so this will be really a challenge for me. But on the other hand I have never before had the information and community to learn about proper care of hair. I'm going to start measuring so I have an accurate starting point and keep measuring over the summer.

VERY happy to hear about the whey helping out. I raise dairy goats, have my own milk and make cheese... and that means whey. It would be *so awesome* if the goats can help me grow my hair out better.

Length
    APL/BSL/Term
    Type
    1b/1c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by podo View Post
    I have finally reached TBL!! WHOOHOO!!!!

*happy dance all around*
    YAY! Congrats!

Length
    APL/WL/TBL
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii/iii

I can finally be in here now and grow to tbl! I've never grown my hair out past this point and I'm excited to finally try and do so! yyay!

Grow hair grow!
    [I]APL --> BSL --> WL --> TBL

Length
    midba/40in/class
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

A warm welcome to everybody joining in here

Thanks for the idea, Alva! But in one month you can see difference? Wouldn't something like 3 month be better to see a difference?
    But I think I'll not put the measurer away. I think I'll just no longer trust my boyfriend and his results measuring and do it myself.