Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: finally given up the blowdryer! major event for me!

Length
    5"/37"/41"
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Default Re: finally given up the blowdryer! major event for me!

Congratulations! The extra time in the morning has been a time saver for me.

Quote Originally Posted by CrisDee View Post
    Yay, you! Congratulations!

I've managed to do the same, even though my hair is still quite short! I discovered this thread, tried it once and haven't blown dry since! I can't believe how pretty my hair looks using the wrapping method they described - I actually like my hair! (What a concept!) Can't wait til I get to where you are, though - the thought of a ponytail seems like heaven

well its still odd without the dryer cause I used to dry it straight then use hair straighteners not anymore however the new me hair is wavy touseld looking and its odd to see me like that in the mirror! but yeah a ponytail I have waited months for that its just a little one but its a srtart! hope you reach the ponytail stage soon

Length
    chin/APL/?
    Type
    2a/2b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by templeofvenus View Post
    well its still odd without the dryer cause I used to dry it straight
    Same here, it was odd to me as well. I appreciated the waves very much when my hair was long enough for buns. Straight hair in a bun made me look like a severe Victorian female teacher . The wavier my hair is and the looser my buns are, the better I like them.

Length
    Waist/BSL/???
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii

Great for you! You will definatly see amazing results. When I trashed my blowdryer my split ends soon dissappeared altogether and have not returned .

I am hoping it will mean less breakage and I can grow the long hair that I want! I am a daily washer so I was blow drying daily, not good when growing the hair so I have switched to sulfate free shampoo and no dryer aagh my hair is looking crazy right now lol is this my hair???? its all poofy and wavy its funny to see it as it really is