Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 74 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Worst Hair Decision

Length
    12/12/31
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/i/ii

Default Re: Your Worst Hair Decision

My worst decision is all of the haircuts I've gotten over the years! If I never cut my hair, it would've easily been HL with a thick, blunt hemline by now. But no, I was stupid and kept cutting my hair so I'm sitting at APL. I hate this haha

Length
    25/25/32
    Type
    1c/M/iii

I let my mom talk me into a perm when I was maybe 12 years old. It was truly awful.

Type
    1b/M/iii

Definitely color. I'm dark blonde, and wanted a rich brunette with red overtones. It came out beautiful, and I got lots of compliments, but I was severely allergic to the dye. After months of torture, trying different dyes, all of which I was allergic too.. I tried to dye it back to dark blonde, but the closest we could get was a strawberry blonde, with extremely damaged hair. I ended up cutting it all off to a pixie anyway as I got frustrated that I couldn't put my hair up without triggering a migraine. Now I'm trying to grow it out again, with my virgin hair, there must be some way I can put my hair up that won't hurt.
    EL - CL - NL ​- SL - CBL - APL - BSL - MBL - WL ​- ???

Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

My embarrassment overrides my willingness to post here.
    Therefore that, and this, continues to be a bad decision I guess...

Length
    18"/22"/35”++
    Type
    1b/1c/F/i/ii

I chose "Other" as I've made multiple poor decisions with my hair over the years - the top two probably in my teens when I used the highest level of platinum Feria (hello metallics!) that I could find and as soon as roots would come through, I'd buy another box and just slap it all on again, pulling through not only the roots but the lengths as well! I cringe thinking about how stupid I was and am lucky I didn't permantely damage my hair considering how often I did it. Yikes. The other main thing being when I would use a flatiron practically every day years ago. My hair basically wouldn't grow past a certain length because of all the fried ends and "long layers" it added. It also didn't help that I didn't know I was supposed to use a protectant prior to flatironing. Gah! I've come a long way since then, thankfully.
    Last edited by _anya; December 26th, 2017 at 02:31 PM. Reason: EDited to add and typos.

Length
    pixie/apl/waist
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I once cut my bangs too short when I had a bob and ended up looking like Louise Brooks.

The Cheery Raggamuffin AutobotsAttack's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/40in/FTL
    Type
    3c/4a/F/iii

I decided to relax my hair right after bleaching it blonde. Needless to say I ended up with less than an inch of hair. And it was the day before school so I learned the true meaning of confidence that day.
    “A Wizard is never late! He arrives precisely when he means to!”
    Chin>Neck>SL>BSL>WL>HL>BCL>TBL>Classic>Upper Thigh
    I was the only one who wasn’t King Fu Fighting.

Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Goodness, I'm not sure which one to pick... the time I tried to dye my hair light brown and it turned black? The time I dyed permanent blonde over temporary red and it turned pink? The time I tried to dye blonde over red and it turned my roots lemon yellow? My perm wasn't too bad, but my hair was shorter at the time so it fell out and grew out pretty fast, and I liked the fluff... I'm just glad my mum refused to allow me to try to dye my hair white during my Danny Phantom obsession.

Length
    SL/HIP/TERM
    Type
    3a/3b/F/M/ii

I put 'other' because I lived a life of awful decisions. Before I went 'natural', my hair had been bleached for years, relaxed, severely heat damaged, colored, terrible hair cuts, bangs. I would bleach my hair three and four times in a row, then run straight to a flat iron. So for me, every decision was a bad one - up until I chopped the damage off.

Photo: 2017
    As of 2022: Cut to WL > Growing back to TBL

Length
    SL/KL/MTL
    Type
    2b/C/iii

When I was 10 I cut my hip length hair to shoulder length and keep it that way for 5 years!!!

I don't know what I was thinking. OK, I lie it looked good until I was 14 which is when my hair went from 1a/m/ii to 2a/c/iii.