Hello everyone -

i have been coloring my hair with henna for a while now. recently though, i have been noticing some hair breakage towards the end of my hair, but only on the top section of my head...

at first i thought it was caused by using the claw clips on my hair, but it always use them carefully and loosely also. What I find bizzare is that it is mostly on the right side of my part. when i look at the hair in that section, it looks extremely thin going from the root until the end where its broken/damaged.

Do you think it could be from using chemical dyes for so long? i have to say, i didn't get a healthy trim in a while ( where you'd cut off several inches ) nor i want to cause i am trying to grow it longer. i am a medium brown who is 70% grey - also who has been coloring her hair extremely light blonde for a looooong time. also, i always did all head blonde coloring in that time - maybe that is why the endings of that particular section are fried - they are the longest in length and probably endured the most abuse

Anyone of you have a good product to recomment to help these ends to look less frizzy or damaged? Coloring with Henna has considerable helped. The hair in that section look and feel awesome the first 3 weeks of the henna treatment, but then after that, they look frizzy...

Any advice is well appreciated. thank you in advance...