Hi all,

Having had many bad experiences putting oil in my hair, I was NOT going to bother purchasing coconut oil to try, just because so many LHCers raved about it... until last week, when I got sick. While on my way to the doctors, I needed something to cheer me up, and the organic shop is on the way to the doctors so I just popped in to, you know, look round...

Well, it's fantastic! My hair actually absorbs it and gets soft and shiney instead of looking stringy and vile! We had one of those cold (well, it was 13 deg C), dry and windy days here, and I got no static!!

Inspired by how much good it worked on my hair, I have started experimenting with it as a body moisturiser, and then yesterday used it as a scalp treatment. Then did a CO wash to get it out and today, I have clean hair and no flakey scalp! I can't even find anything to scratch (sorry TMI). Usually I get an attack of the killer flakies about 24 hours after a wash, whether or not I use shampoo or conditioner. So I am loving this... Thanks LHCers!