Page 202 of 568 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 5674

Thread: Long hair sighting thread!

Length
    BSL?/??/?
    Type
    1c/F/M/iii

Default Re: Long hair sighting thread!

I was waiting for my friend today at a Starbucks across the hall from a fancy hair salon. To my great surprise, one of the workers at the salon had TB length dreads. Nice dreads. It was really gratifying to see non mainstream hair on one of the employees at this place. Seems like a positive sign about their approach to hair. There was also a sign in the window that said something like "Everyone seems to think they have the worst hair ever. We're here to show you how it can actually be the best."

Length
    Chin/APL/BSL/W
    Type
    2a/C/iii

I was sitting at my terrible awful night class and next to me was a lady I know well enough but she sat next to me and we struck up a conversation (we usually don't talk to each other, so it was nice!).

She is originally from China and as I was talking to her I noticed she had her hair up in a really pretty hairstick. It was a light lavender marble acrylic (reminded me of LadyIdun) with a beaded dangly. I told her how lovely I thought it was and she said her mother sent it from China. It was one of those sweet little moments that can perk up something mundane like a terrible awful night class
    Lady Scarlet of the Whispering Philosophes in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    bsl/chin/tlb
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

I don't see too many people with long hair but there was a girl in my stat class that had a little longer than waist length dark brown hair that was super thick and wavy. She used to always come into class with it up and then take it down half way through class. If I had hair like that I'd show it off too! I talked to her a couple times and she told me she was from Russia, but I never asked her if she had an account here. Oh well

One of the contestants on The Voice on NBC has TBL hair. Very pretty.

Length
    6 in/26 in/36in
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I was out shopping today, and I saw a girl with TBL hair that was curly and it was a golden blonde color. My mom was with me so she probably wondered why I was just standing and staring when the girl walked by!

Length
    APL/WL?/Term
    Type
    2c/M/ii

2 sightings:

One at the freshman orientation for the highschool I'm going to next year; there was a Latina girl with Hip/TB length 3b/3c curls and had the front sections twisted back. It was so beautiful; So shiny and healthy looking !

A second sighting on Janie Taylor; a dancer at New York City Ballet. I saw a performance at Lincoln Center where she danced 'Afternoon of a Faun' ; and her Waist/Hip length 2a/b blonde waves combined with her spectacular dancing ? Let's just say that within 24 hours there was a poster of her in my bedroom

Were there any other LHC-ers at the performance on Thursday night at Lincoln Center ?
    ~the more I see the less I know for sure~

Account Closed by Member Request

I was at a yard sale yesterday when I had two sightings.

The first was a woman with slightly wavy, dark honey blonde hair that was somewhere between hip and tailbone length. Her hair looked very shiny and well cared for.

Then I saw a tall woman with waist-length dark brown dreads. She had her hair up in a half up. They were obviously well maintained, too.

Length
    SL/Knee+/Knee+
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Today I saw two women which looked like sisters with TBL hair and a guy with waist length dreadlock pulled back in a ponytail.

Easily Enabled
    Length
    24"/~40"/~40"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

In the shop on Saturday a guy came in with absolutely beautiful MBL 2C dark blonde wurls; I don't see long-haired guys round here very often, it was very refreshing.

Length
    27/40/57
    Type
    2b/M/C/i/ii

So, I was wondering, what would you do if you read this thread and realized someone was talking about you? I guess it goes without saying, I'd be extremely flattered . I'm sure it would be a one in a million chance. Anyway, just thinking aloud .
    Waist - Hip - TBL - Classic - FTL (current) - Knee - Beyond...
    Last measure: August 13, 2016 - 40"