Page 152 of 568 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 5675

Thread: Long hair sighting thread!

Length
    long/term/term
    Type
    1a/F/M/i/ii

Default Re: Long hair sighting thread!

At a singing today, a festival, I saw a lady in "period dress" with a waist length blonde braid, nice and thick. She was too far away for me to speak with, and I was trying to convince the local woodworker to make hairsticks for next festival (next September).

Account Closed by Member Request

I saw three longhairs today and all in the same location, too! It must be because Saturday is a popular grocery shopping day.

The first woman I saw had very thick, BSL hair that was cut blunt and straight across. Her hair looked a bit dry, however. It was a medium blonde color.

The second woman I saw had thick, wavy chocolate brown hair that had a V-shaped hemline with some layers and some highlights, I think. It was very pretty.

The one that took the cake, however, was a woman with hair that was somewhere between hip and tailbone length hair. It looked nice and thick with lots of pretty waves (it looked like braid waves, but it might not have been) and was a mixture of medium and dark blonde. That woman had the longest hair that I've seen in a while.

I hope to see a Ficcare, hairstick, or Flexi-8 in the wild someday.

The Pusuit Of Hippieness Natalia's Avatar
    Length
    L-BSL/CLSC/Mid-T
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Havent posted in this thread yet since sightings are usually rare and far between but ive been noticing more and more fellow longhairs around me so i thought id join in. Most recent was last week i believe, i was in target scanning the hair isle to see if they rest of the new goody line came in () and when i went around the corner towards combs/brushes i was a girl with a beautiful luxuriously thick three strand braid down to her hips. A very nice medium blonde with what appeared to be natural highlights . I was out with my family and they were in a hurry so i couldnt stop to stalk.... i mean stop (honest but funy typo lol) and talk to her but even if i had i think i would have been to toung tied. Ive never met anyone with real hair past mid back-ish before!!!

Length
    16"-1/35"/40?
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

Outside of Office Max in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii I saw this woman who had her hair in a ponytail with ponytail holders every 4" or so. The end of the ponytail was tucked into the back pocket of her jeans. I had to go and ask her just how long was her hair. To my amazement when she pulled the end out of her pocket to show me, she had about THREE FEET of hair on the ground! She said she had been growing it for over 20 years. I would have loved to have seen it loose.

Length
    29.5/32/term
    Type
    1b/1c/C/ii/iii

I had a garage sale today, so there were a lot of Hispanic families looking around. A few younger girls had hip length hair, but their ends looked damaged. A number of ladies had BSL and waist length hair.

Length
    bsl/waist/elbow
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I was in the eye glass shop (optometrist? what do you call it?) looking around for shades bec the DBF wanted new ones when I saw this pair of girls. I think they were sisters. The older one who looked about 15 had a thick braid that went down to BSL and back up. The younger one who was about 7 or 8 had high pigtails, and the ends reached her hips.

It's not unusual to find girls with long hair here. Most girls here have BSL hair or WL hair that look healthy enough

Easily Enabled
    Length
    24"/~40"/~40"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

Saw a young mother in St Pancras with beautiful mostly-hip-length hair today - the longest layers were half-way to tailbone!

Incidentally, on the subject of being spotted; if anyone saw a large, reasonably tall woman in London today with a sloppy fig-8 in a silver ficcare, that was me.

Length
    8/44/44

Yesterday I saw a woman with really thick waist length blonde hair at the local food store. Not the longest sighting in this thread, but she had really nice and thick hair. I was in a hurry so I didn't give her a compliment, so I hope someone else did

Length
    8/44/44

Quote Originally Posted by Hair_n_Hawaii View Post
    Outside of Office Max in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii I saw this woman who had her hair in a ponytail with ponytail holders every 4" or so. The end of the ponytail was tucked into the back pocket of her jeans. I had to go and ask her just how long was her hair. To my amazement when she pulled the end out of her pocket to show me, she had about THREE FEET of hair on the ground! She said she had been growing it for over 20 years. I would have loved to have seen it loose.
    Wow, amazing. It seems to me that many long haired ladies live in Hawaii...

Young have the most beautiful hair!