Page 566 of 569 FirstFirst ... 66466516556564565566567568 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,660 of 5682

Thread: Long hair sighting thread!

Length
    TBL34/KL48"/?
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Default Re: Long hair sighting thread!

Not recently, this was when I was a child. On a class trip we were walking through a big office building and a young woman's hair caught my eye enough to make me turn around and hang back a second. She caught me admiring her hair and did a little spin for me. I had waist length hair but hers was to her calves! That's the longest hair I've ever seen IRL.
    I pray for inner peace, family peace, world peace...Imagine whirled peas
    Opted out of the friends program, nothing personal

Huge Tolkien Nerd! Long_hair_bear's Avatar
    Length
    bob/41.25/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

I live in the Bible belt, so lots of long hairs here!

Length
    18"/33"/45"
    Type
    1b/M/ii

A woman standing in front of me in line at my go-to breakfast spot had TBL thick black hair with the cutest fringe bangs. Her partner had shoulder-length hair too and he kept it in a low braid
    Thinking Long Hair Thoughts

Type
    1b/F/i/ii

I havenīt seen a long hair today, but a beautiful hair. An older lady with gorgeous silver APL hair worn in a braided half-up. Iīve never seen anything like it IRL around here. All older ladies here have uniformly same, dyed, old-lady-pixies.

Length
    ??/Ankle/Floor
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

I haven't been on LHC for a while, but I have two sightings to report. Both were from the same location, funnily enough.

The first was a girl my age who had thick, dark brown hip-length hair. She was also very snazzily dressed, which is what initially caught my attention.

The second was a slightly younger girl with gorgeous knee-length hair. It was golden brown but went to blond at the ends.

Length
    ??/Ankle/Floor
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Nefcerka View Post
    I havenīt seen a long hair today, but a beautiful hair. An older lady with gorgeous silver APL hair worn in a braided half-up. Iīve never seen anything like it IRL around here. All older ladies here have uniformly same, dyed, old-lady-pixies.
    This might sound weird, but I want more older ladies to wear their lovely white/silver hair longer. When healthy, it gives them such an elegant & queenly appearance.

Length
    20"/39"/50"
    Type
    4b/4c/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by LongHairFaerie View Post
    This might sound weird, but I want more older ladies to wear their lovely white/silver hair longer. When healthy, it gives them such an elegant & queenly appearance.
    I think gray, white and silver hair are so pretty. I want my hair to go gray all over but I'm not sure it's in the genes.
    TBL>CL>MTL>KL

Length
    PX/CL/KL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

I like to people watch when I'm sitting in the car waiting for my husband. Yesterday, I saw a girl with probably close to waist length hair walking into the store. It was this really pretty chestnut colour, was super sleek and shiny (it looked straightened) and was lovely and full all the way to the ends. I pointed her out to my husband when he got back, and said, "She has pretty hair."

Speaking of, do any of you see a person with really nice hair and have an overwhelming urge to turn to them and say, "You have really pretty hair."? I do, but I never say anything 'cause they might not appreciate being commented on. Plus, I've had it happen to me, and while it's nice to be complimented, it's also kind of awkward.
    Last edited by LittleQuill; February 24th, 2024 at 12:05 AM.

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by LittleQuill View Post
    I like to people watch when I'm sitting in the car waiting for my husband. Yesterday, I saw a girl with probably close to waist length hair walking into the store. It was this really pretty chestnut colour, was super sleek and shiny (it looked straightened) and was lovely and full all the way to the ends. I pointed her out to my husband when he got back, and said, "She has pretty hair."

Speaking of, do any of you see a person with really nice hair and have an overwhelming urge to turn to them and say, "You have really pretty hair."? I do, but I never say anything 'cause they might not appreciate being commented on. Plus, I've had it happen to me, and while it's nice to be complimented, it's also kind of awkward.
    I do say it to people if I am near enough to do so. They always are very pleased to get the compliment.
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Length
    Ear/WL/???
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/i/ii

Was getting groceries and saw a woman who had dark brown hair worn down, it was sort of tucked into her coat so it was coming out the bottom. i'd assume it was a bit longer than classic when not all bunched up underneath and looked like it had a pretty blunt/straight hemline. Also accidentally ran into a guy in the same store who had the same hair colour (blond), same length, same braid style, and very similar shirt. was kind of freaky lol. we even kind of looked alike. twin i guess.