Page 52 of 568 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152552 ... LastLast

Thread: Long hair sighting thread!

Length
    <BSL/WAIST/hip?
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Default Re: Long hair sighting thread!

One of my school mates has the most gorgeous long, blond, wavy hair. I've always been so jealous. She kinda inspired me to grow my hair as long as I can get it!

Lover of Rainbows & Curls Quixii's Avatar
    Length
    0?/knee+/knee
    Type
    3a/F/M/ii/iii

I was at some street fair and I saw a lady with really long black hair. It was hard to determine exactly how long, though, because somewhere around butt-length it started getting really wispy, so I wasn't sure if it would be counted from the very longest strands or just when it still seemed healthy/thick.

Length
    19.5/27BSL/31WL
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I saw a girl standing at the Kröpke clock this evening (it's "The Meetup Spot" in Hannover) who had straight blonde hair that was just about classic length. It was mostly blond with some dark brown lowlights on the underlayer showing through. Very hip and cool!

Length
    ??/19.5/36
    Type
    3c/4a/M/ii/iii

I just had to post here because I'm in class right now, and my professor has GORGEOUS tailbone length hair. She's been wearing her hair down so I get a full view.

Hopefully she isn't a member of LHC and reads that I'm posting during her class...
    Red and Blue in the wind, a brave yell, we have a name,everybody knows, Barca, Barca, Barca! Blaugrana al vent, un crit valent,tenim un nom, el sap tothom:Barça, Barça, Barça!

There's a guy that works near me that I saw with butt lenght hair. It was awesome looking and so well kempt. I asked him for a few tip out of the blue, and that's when I bought the needed brush (and then found this site in an effort to find more tips).

It's so rare to see guys with really, really long hair. Altough as for shoulder lenght, it's quite common here once you hit university.

Resident metalhead RavennaNight's Avatar
    Length
    bob/35/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

There is a customer who frequents my store who has classic length super-wavy blonde & silver hair. I complimented her the last time I saw her, about 2 weeks ago.

Length
    17 in/19 in/30 in
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

I was watching Trading Spouses and there was a long haired woman on the show.
    I'm talking past tailbone.
    She raises horses

Length
    21.5/21.5/bsl
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

My OB-GYN has gorgeous hair that she normally wears in a high bun but when it's down: wow! In this pic, it's only about APL but it's way beyond that now. Plus, she's so super gorgeous, it feels weird to have her in my crotch. lol

Length
    14.6/31.1/34.6
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

I work at a amusement park, and lest week there was this 10ish year old boy with tbl length chocolatebrown beautiful hair, it seemed to be in tiptop condition. I complimented him on his hair and he went on my carousel about twenty times after that, it was really cute.

Length
    9/APL/TBL
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I was at a rave party last week, and I saw a very short girl (must have been a dwarf) selling water. She brown hair and a braid that was almost to the ground! It was certainly not extensions because it looked a bit unruly. It was very cute, and no I was not on drugs!
    I also saw a girl who was actually pretty tall, and she had extensions, they where mostly blond and some where pink, it was waist length and looked like plastic.

Lets see how long this little lump can get. Viva la natural!
    Lady Nemetona, Adept of the Henna Flame in the Order of the Long Haired Knights