Page 211 of 568 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 5674

Thread: Long hair sighting thread!

Length
    buzz/pixie/pixie
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Default Re: Long hair sighting thread!

It's not a long hair sighting as much as a beautiful, healthy hair sighting. I work in a coffee shop and we always have to have our hair up. I saw one of my coworkers with her hair down, though, and it was beautiful. Natural red, naturally curly and the curls were so beautifully defined! She's only at APL (or a bit past that) - which for me is long hair - but I looove her hair.
    Finding a way to love my hair.

Length
    31.5"/42"/45"
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Talking Re: Long hair sighting thread!

Today, I was travelling and on the underground I spotted a girl who had a classic-length braid! That's probably the longest hair I have ever seen in real life. Her hair was not extremely thick but it did not seem to taper till her butt and her ends also looked decent. Beautiful.

Easily Enabled
    Length
    24"/~40"/~40"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

I don't know if it's the norm in Poland, but I notice here that almost all my local long hair sightings are of Polish women. Most of the English population round these parts has quite frazzled hair, styled to within an inch of its life, but seeing Polish women with hair between waist and TB isn't uncommon. It's lovely; I hope it catches on.

Length
    11"/26"/???

Yesterday I stood in line behind an African American lady. She was probably in her 40's and she had the most beautiful silver/white/gray streaked waist length hair I've ever seen (her hair looked to be pressed and her hemline was bluntly trimmed). What struck me the most was how healthy and glossy it looked (I don't often see well taken care of gray/white hair) not to mention the contrast between the silver/white and her cocoa complexion was so striking. It took everything in me not to stare (I wasn't the only one staring so I don't feel so bad). I've seen her around town one other time and meant to compliment her then as well but I'm always too gobsmacked to say anything. If I bump into her again I'm definitely going to say something.

Length
    25 in/35.5/60 in
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

I live in an area that is not friendly to long hair on men, but last night at the grocery store I saw a guy (dude was hot, I'll admit) with tbl dark brown hair with the fairy tale ends that was very shiny and healthy looking. He had several bottles of conditioner in his basket and I almost asked him if he was a member here. :P
    APL - BSL - WS - TBL - CLASSIC - KNEE - BEYOND

So close to classic it hurts!!!

Length
    chin/APL/BSL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/i

Ooo, on Friday night I was at a festival and people were dancing the polka. There was one middle-aged woman dancing with honey blond hip length hair. It was lovely. She had bangs as well. But she looked amazing.

Length
    CHIN/SHLDR/???
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

For some reason today was a day for lots of long hair sightings. I saw a mother and daughter, both with beautiful thick shiny tailbone hair. Later on I saw a man with hair nearly to his hips and I also saw a little girl who couldn't have been more than 8 years old who had hers up in a pair of high bunches on either side of her head, each full of beautiful braid waves and with a thin accent braid wrapped around the top of each one. Even in high bunches her hair was past classic (though for a little girl that's a bit easier to achieve!)
    Regrowing naturally!

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    bald/Hip:)/termi
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii

A guy filming our graduation had curly waist length hair in a pony tail
    And at a tent thingy down at DownTown Pomona,(farmer's market?) there were several guys with long hair, longest i saw was waist, but there were some guys in buns too!! And one guy with these nice MBL dreads! It was awesome! But i was a chicken to say hello or anything this one time OK, two.

Type
    2b/M/iii

At Michaels craft store, the young cashier who waited on me had the prettiest, thick long brown braids (about 9 inches with hardly any taper) with the ends slightly curly. Not only that, but she had evidently taken a portion of her hair at her temples and made a mini braid on each side, then incorporated each mini braid into the main braid. I complimented her on her lovely hair and she seemed pleased.

Length
    16"?/29"/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I saw a girl out jogging today. She had her hair in a high braided ponytail. The braid was getting more exercise than she was! I would have loved to watch her run but I couldn't hold up traffic.

I am not here to decorate your world