Page 201 of 569 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 5682

Thread: Long hair sighting thread!

Length
    27/40/57
    Type
    2b/M/C/i/ii

Default Re: Long hair sighting thread!

I mentioned this on another thread, but I saw an older lady today with completely white BSL hair. It was so shiny and pretty, and I always love seeing older ladies wear their hair long. So elegant . Too bad she was far from me.
    Waist - Hip - TBL - Classic - FTL (current) - Knee - Beyond...
    Last measure: August 13, 2016 - 40"

Length
    SL+/MBL/Hip
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

I saw an Egyptian 18 year old girl on the bus the other day (I live in Vancouver, Canada) and she had the most beautiful hip length hair that she had heat styled bouncy curls into the ends. She didn't seem to be following LHC recommended care insofar as heat styling, but it was virgin and looked spilt free (probably naturally a 1c, iii, m/c). I was in awe and kept staring as it as I rarely see non asian women where I live with hair that length. SHe was the epitomy of city style chic with gorgeous, fashionable long hair.

The other day I was up in the Okanagan, which is in the middle of the province I live in and has a smaller town, country style vibe and I saw another gorgeous head of hair but for totally different reasons. She was decked out in casual weekend clothes, au natural and wore a single long, loose braid down her back. I think she was TB, 1c/2a, ii, f - WHICH IS THE SAME AS ME, same color too - but I'm shorter obviously. Anyways she came into the coffee shop alone and her gaze lingered on me. We were at the sugar station at the same time and I complimented her on her lovely long hair. She said thank you and remarked she had been looking at mine too and my 'thickness'. It was the loveliest RL hair interaction I've ever had. And made me feel great about my own hair, though I think my volume that day hid the fact that her and I actually probably have the same hair thickness

Of people with my hair type and color she's the longest head I've seen in RL. My hair twin Nice to see inspiration like that, cause while the young girl on the bus was sure gorgeous, I'm never going to have hair that looks like hers.

I couldn't help but wonder if the latter was a member here.
    Last edited by growingpains; May 16th, 2011 at 11:45 PM.

Length
    12/26/40
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I just saw a cashier with beautiful hair. It was hard to tell how long it was because she had it in a pony tail but I'd say it was TBL. It was dyed cherry red, it looked really cool, it didn't look too dramatic on her, it suited her complexion. It looked well maintained, soft and shiny too. I wanted to tell her how pretty her hair was but I chickened out.

Length
    SL/APL/Knee
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Long hair sighting! I saw a girl yesterday with classic length light brown hair and fairy tail ends. She was so cute...I wanted to tell her I was jealous. XP

Length
    Waist/BSL/???
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii

I was walking into Starbucks the other day and a lady walked past me who had classic length 3b/c curls! I wonder how long it took her to grow curls that long. I hope she never cuts them because seeing curls that long is so rare and such an inspiration to curlies who want long hair.
    There are two types of people in the world; those who play to win and those who play not to lose.

I was in the city center today after my classes and saw a lady with gorgeous TBL pony tail: it was very low, so her actual length is TBL as well. her hair was so thick and shiny: just beautiful! that was a real inspiration to me, just like the hair of all TLHC members!

Length
    APL/Clsc/Clsc
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I saw a young lady today with hair that was just about knee length! I am afraid I did not get a very good look, but she looked to have wavy hair (which might have been braidwaves) and fairytale ends.
    Lady Northern Lights, Keeper of the Gates of Dawn in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    23/39/40
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii

I saw a guy in the bank today with almost knee length dreds. Well maintained too. Followed him out and snapped a picture to show a friend.
    "But the back seat of the drive-in is so lonely without you"

Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

I was waiting at a restaurant for my to go order,,,,chile relleno burritos!!!! A guy was in line with a TBL messy pony. I admired it very much... Then a girl with gorgeous classic length came in and she was followed a few mins later by a girl with mid thigh length hair. I was in shock!!! I am usually the long haired one in the room, but I wasn't even close that day. None of us knew each other it was just a coincidence.
    "If you’re bothered by every rub, how will you ever be polished?”- Rumi

Length
    12/26/40
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I was at a music festival a few months ago. My DH said to me "take a look at that guy doing the sound". I looked over and saw a man with TBL hair. It was dark brown and shiny and it was blowing back in the breeze. I couldn't stop staring at his hair, it was truly beautiful and I admit I was little bit (ok, very) envious.

It's not really common where I live to see a man with hair that long, even at music events. I was certainly a fan, whoever the guy was. I wanted to go and ask him how he keeps it so lovely. Maybe he's a member here, who knows? lol