Page 2 of 568 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Long hair sighting thread!

Length
    25/33/37.5
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

I was in town yesterday morning and there was an older woman with beautiful wavy silver/grey tailbone length hair. She was wearing it loose and it still looked good - can't imagine how she was managing to keep it as neat as it was.

Length
    pixie/16/20+
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

I had a great hair sighting a few minutes ago. It was at Walmart. I don't usually see waist length hair much around here so I had to stare. But then I looked away when she was walking my way. After the passed me I went back to staring. Her hair was so beautiful. It reminded me of the lovely locks I see around here.

Every Day is a New Beginning
    1c/2a/M/ii

Type
    1b/M/ii

One of my good friends often throws her hair up, but she wore it down recently and I couldn't believe it was about waist-length! Most girls/women in my area tend to wear their hair around BSL, not longer. My friend's hair is gorgeous too, this pretty strawberry blonde.

Length
    16"/BSL+/Waist
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

I was getting a pedicure recently and there was a gorgeous Indian woman in the chair across from me with waist-length henna'd hair. So I gushed over her hair and we talked henna and clothes for a while. I am almost to the point where I am brave enough to ask for a photo of a stranger.

Because stalkers are sexy!

Length
    30/30/32+
    Type
    2c/M/ii

I have definately been noticing the long hair on people more then ever before. My most recent was a brunette woman with knee length hair flowing free.

Length
    SL/37"/40"
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Last year at a market, I saw an older lady with salt and pepper wavy hair down to her heels. I stared at her hair. It was so lovely. She was dressed fashionably too. I was in awe. This convinced me to start growing my hair again.
    Silver-haired temptress of the order of the gaming Knights.

Length
    Fngtp/fuzzy/??
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Earlier this week, I saw one of the first hairsticks other than my own, my roommate's, and the woman who works at the chinese takeout place, that I've seen "in the wild."

Person wearing the stick is a professor on my floor with hair about fingertip length that she usually leaves loose or ponytailed. I can't help but wonder if seeing me with a stick inspired her to wear one. She's worn it at least 2 days this week already!
    Lady Physis, Lorekeeper of Nature in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    SMT Intro to Henna How to post a picture Reporting posts Multi-quote feature
    Unless I type in moderator bold, assume I'm just speaking as a forum member.
    Long hair hiatus: short hair for now, buzzcut!

Last of the Brunnen-G kwaniesiam's Avatar
    Length
    bald/mop/long!
    Type
    2b/2c/F/i/ii

I love seeing long hair out and about like that, or just hairtoys not commonly seen except LHC

Anje, you should talk to her and point her in our direction
    Your neighborhood LHC-friendly hair stylist Anyone is always free to PM me if they have any questions they think I might be able to help with, hair or otherwise!

The City of Fallen Angels, where the ocean meets the sand
    Length
    26/32/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

At physical therapy today, I saw TWO extreme long hairs. One woman with gorgeous hip length hair had an adorable little boy with her and he had really beautiful long-for-a-boy curls, and another older lady with classic length hair. Both were wearing their hair down.
    I stared, Im not ashamed = D

Length
    16"/21"/Thigh
    Type
    1c/M/iii

I've had a couple good ones this month. I was out of town at a shopping mall and I saw a woman pushing a baby carriage who had tail bone length dark blonde/light brown waves. It was so thick, in a "big hair kind of way", but very beautiful. The other day I was walking around my block and I saw a woman I hadn't seen before with long black straight hair pushed over her shoulder. So nice to see long hair in real life!