Page 192 of 569 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 5682

Thread: Long hair sighting thread!

Length
    15/36/45?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii/iii

Default Re: Long hair sighting thread!

At a retail store and a woman with what I thought was knee length hair was kneeling down. I hung around the next isle waiting for her to stand up so I could see the length. (I felt vaguely creepy doing it). She ended up having calf length hair.
    Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I saw the guy at Whole Foods again a couple days ago. I was wrong, his hair isn't to tailbone. It's a few inches past classic. I feel like such a creeper, but wowie!

Account Closed by Member Request

I was at the Dollar Tree earlier today when I saw a woman with absolutely beautiful light blonde, wavy hair that was about BSL. It was what I'd call perfect princess hair, complete with fairytale ends (she did have layers, though, so I don't know if that counts) and looked incredibly soft.

Type
    1b/M/ii

MissManda
    That is such a cute description I haven't seen any long hairs lately, but just made the prettiest picture in my mind by reading your post.

Length
    18"/MB/MB
    Type
    1a/F/ii

What is it about Walmart and hair? I was helping someone try on glasses frames in the vision center of Walmart yesterday and a girl walked past with tailbone length curly blonde hair. It was amazing. Very thick and full-looking hair. I could tell it wasn't naturally blonde but in any case, it looked incredible. I felt weird staring but I did stare. It renewed my goals to grow my hair to my butt.

Length
    16.5/30/40+!
    Type
    2a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Catrina View Post
    My boyfriend linked me to this video as an example of sexism recently, and I was envying her hair the whole time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjWn-ueeeLw

(Sexist? Maybe. Do I relate? Maybe. )
    I love Flower Drum Song!! Her hair is so inspirational!!

Yay for blonette!

Length
    17.5"/APL/APL
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Had a long hair sighting yesterday. She had classic length hair and it was probably my first time seeing my goal length in real life, so I pointed it out to DH and asked him what he thinks of me growing out my hair to that length. He said it could be too long but doesn't mind me giving it a try

Length
    SL-28/36/40
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii/iii

Not an 'IRL ' sighting, but in the Totino's Pizza rolls commercial there's a girl with hip(?) length hair.

Length
    less/some/Iwish
    Type
    2c/F/M/i

I saw a woman with a braid to her knees in the subway station today. This is my first really-long sighting outside of meets (or my wife!) in quite some time. Her braid was scruffy-looking (fuzzy), but if she had combed out her hair it would have been very attractive as it looked healthy and shiny.

Bill D.
    Married to the lovely Countess, 5 October 2007. Hey, it's now 2024 but the jumpy smiley guy is still very appropriate. Love you, Elizabeth!
    (Photo credit Solitude, 2007)

Had to post this before I forgot. I'm in downtown Denver and walked into the temporary Amtrak station to get my tickets for a day trip on Tuesday. Two women at the counter, the one with long hair leaning on the counter. She stood up and it fell down her back. Beautiful tailbone length brown hair, with waves. Half up in a messy bun. She was in her late forties i guess. I love that her and others don't or haven't given in to short hair!