Page 142 of 568 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 5674

Thread: Long hair sighting thread!

Length
    tlbne/no/idea
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Default Re: Long hair sighting thread!

I was in another city today shopping, and I saw a 20-something girl with calve length hair in a ponytail! It was a bit scraggly and icky on the ends, but I've never seen one this long before :P
    It was a nice natural blond colour.
    As one we lay entwined...
    All I ever wanted, I have.
    I need never wish again, you are heaven sent.

Length
    chin/waist/40"
    Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

I saw an older gentleman this morning with lovely white, waist length hair... and an amazing beard to match!
    “When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment."

About 2 months ago, I saw a lady with her hair down to her tilbone, it looked like she had been taking good care of it, it was lovely. And super straight!

Went to my nephew's football game last night. Plenty of long haired teenagers to be seen with mostly BSL-waist. Two notables were in the crowd. There was a girl in the marching band with awesome red hair in a crown braid which wound all the way over and back of her head and then the length was spiraled inside the crown braid on the back of her head. I'm probably doing a terrible job of describing it, but it was beautiful! Then there was a girl probably 8-9 years old with mid-thigh length THICK all the way to the hemline hair! Amazing and breathtaking! Unfortunately, I was sitting next to my SIL (who just finished complaining about her too-short haircut), and when I pointed it out to her, she said, "Huh, she needs to cut that mess off for locks of love, give it away." I fumed quietly.
    Utlizing only the Contacts portion of the Friends list feature.

Length
    sl/waist/~
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

I was in DC last evening, and I saw a girl with her father walking around. I'll assume they were tourists from the way they were dressed. He had a great mid-chest length white beard, and she had well-cared for TB medium brown 1a/i hair

I smiled at her, but she didn't smile back Maybe she's used to negative attention? I guess I just don't seem like the typical longhair admirer (too bad you can't tell a longhair-at-heart on sight).

Length
    Waist/Hip/??
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/ii/iii

Erhm.. I am kind of in love in a boy with wonderfull silk-brown hair to his butt (and what a cute butt indeed!). And, he's really nice too

Length
    SL-28/36/40
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii/iii

This is kind of a sighting. I saw an older lady with a rather gray, very large cinnamon bun. So out of curiosity I asked how long it was and she said it was about hip length or so. Then she said that her daughter had almost ankle length hair :-o So. Anyone on this forum with almost ankle length hair, if your mum was touring Southern Alberta she was my hair inspiration of the week.

Length
    hip/hip/hurra
    Type
    1a/M/ii

I was watching a video of the Saut Hermès horse show in Paris . . . one portion of the programme was a dressage ballet, and all of the riders have lovely hair ranging from BSL to past waist length. it looked so gorgeous flying behind them as they were riding! (^(oo)^)

dressage ballet starts at 1:03 in the video, if anyone's interested in watching!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qppdz...eature=related
    I'm a little piggy! (^(oo)^)v

Length
    Chin/bsl/dunno
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii

My friend's dad's got waist long, thick, dark brown hair. His dad's girlfriend's got tailbone length black hair, and he's got armpit length blond hair.
    Lady Eutychia of the Joyous Heart in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!
    I'm a super lurker!

Length
    short/clasc/term
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

I saw a guy with probably classic length dreads today. They were awesome!

1c/2a/F/ii/iii -- trimmed the scraggly ends from knee back to classic.