Page 102 of 568 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 5674

Thread: Long hair sighting thread!

Length
    7/35/50
    Type
    2c/M/iii

Default Re: Long hair sighting thread!

As I stepped on to the escalator on my way into work, there was a lady in front of me with thick, dark hair at classic. I wanted to say something but didn't want to interrupt her conversation with her friend. Lovely hair, though!
    Lady Guanyin of the Iron Leaf in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    2a, M, iii. Hip length achieved, Nov 2010! Next goal: 100% natural coloured hair.

Length
    chin/TB/knee+
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

I was in the car yesterday, waiting for my hubby to get out of work. I spotted a lady with super thick, super straight, natural silver/grey/blonde hair between waist and TB. SOOOOOO pretty!
    “Genius is nothing more nor less than childhood recovered at will.” ~ Charles Baudelaire

Length
    16/32-34/42
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

I was at Target today and the lady at the checkout next to me had somewhere between hip and TB length hair probably a 1b or 1c, a shade browner than mine and amazingly thick. She appeared to have been with her husband and daughter. I couldn't stop myself from going through my mental file cabnet of LHC length pictures that have caught my eye over the years, but I couldn't put my finger on where I had seen her hair before.

(forgot about this sighting...) On Saturday I saw a woman with dark blonde hair braided to around BSL that looked very well taken care of, and her male friend who had 3c curls that stretched pprobably would have been between BSL and waist, wandering around a quilting show.

In recent memory, has anyone ever confirmed a sighting as a member on this thread?
    "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him"1 Corinthians 2:9

Length
    23 in/29 in/34 in
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

I am amazed at how many people I see with what I consider to be VERY long hair (past waist). I keep seeing people all the time from little girls to mature women. I always want to go up to them and tell them how lovely their hair is and that they should check out LHC but I'm too embarrassed. One day...

I wonder how many of these long haired men and women we see talk to their friends about the long haired people looking at them. I mean, it works both ways, if the spotter and spottee both have admirable hair!

Rapunzel Wannabe Robbi Dehlinger's Avatar
    Length
    SHORT/24 in/60 in

Gee I thot this thread had died?? LOL

A few weeks ago at the Hotel at which I work I saw two young girls at breakfast. I would say they were roughly 13-15.

One had hair to her thighs and the other had a butt length braid.

They were from a Church Group and not sure if that had anything to do with hair length, but they had LOVELY hair
    How long will it grow? Who knows? Let us see? Maybe I will be the next Diane Witt?

Length
    19/21/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

There is a woman that works at a local gas station I frequent who has a braid down past her bottom. Beautiful natural blonde hair. Plus she's probably at the age where 'they' tell you to cut your hair to look younger, too!

I've always wanted to compliment her, but usually she's behind the counter where you can't see her hair, and I don't want to be like, 'I saw you walk in a week ago and love your hair!'

Length
    BSL/Waist/Hip+
    Type
    1c/F/M/i/ii

When I watch my family test in Tae Kwon Do I see these two sisters who have lovely waist+ length hair. They must be a long haired family because the ladies who are related to them also have long hair.

Also, most of the waitresess at our Farmers Market restaurant have waist+ length hair.

Account Closed by Member Request

When I was at Renaissance Rose (in Ashland, OR) with my sister, I saw a little girl (about 4 or 5 years old) with what looked like her mother. Her hair was in a high ponytail that went all the way down to her tailbone. It looked like it was finely textured and was pale blonde. It was so elven and beautiful!

When I started college on Monday, I noticed that there is a great deal of waist-length hair. There are a few girls in my classes who have hair about that length. There is also a man in my Composition class that has waist-length, 1a/1b, dark blond hair. It sort of reminds me of a viking. He seems to keep it in good condition, too!

Length
    19/46/50?!
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Yesterday I was at an Easter concert. One of the singers had the most beautiful waist-lenght, thick, bright red hair, definitely her natural color. And she sang beautifully! I went to compliment at the cocktail after the concert, and I told her how beautiful I thought her hair is. She was really friendly and playful, and she answered «Thanks, I grew it myself!» It was pretty funny...