Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5674

Thread: Long hair sighting thread!

Banned
    Length
    20 In/27 In/thigh
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Default Re: Long hair sighting thread!

Hi, just wanted to share this, i was at the supermarket buying some weekend snacks and stuff and i was mesmerized by this old lady, she must have been like 70 or something and she had her silvery hair in a thin braid that reached classic length. the braid was thicker at the top than at the ends, but it looked amazing! all that silver shinning. I wanted to go up to her and ask her about her hair but got shy, so admired from afar while she picked her fruit and then i walked away, thinking how amazing it would be to reach her age with such length. and the hair looked so soft and shiny. i even thought at first she had silver jewelry all over her hair but it was her shade of hair!

Just had to share this sighting.

Length
    chin/BSL/Floor
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii/iii

I saw a lovely lady with jet black 1c TBL hair at church today. Her hair was really thick and shiny... she made me envious.

Length
    14"/38"/??
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

On Friday I saw a woman in a motorized wheelchair with twin braids which, if she had been standing, would have been at least classic, maybe somewhere closer to knee-length. It was beautiful and VERY impressive.

Length
    chin/hip/hip
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I saw an asain lady this week wating at the bus stop. She had CALF-LENGTH hair held at the nape of her neck with a ponytail.

CALF-LENGTH!!!!

Currently Northern California, US. Previously, Montana, Southern CA, Wyoming, Canada & Kent, UK
    Type
    1a/1b/M/iii

I quite often have long hair sightings but have been more aware of them since LHC
    Have to share one I had today - So I was walking from my college, going past some houses when this guy got out of a truck parked a few yards in front of me, looking like he'd just stepped off of a medieval film set. Well over six foot with reddish gold wavy hair down to his waist and a beard to match. I mean, this fellow's hair literally made me stop in my tracks! And not many things can do that
    Very cool!

Lady Felaróf of the Endless Ride in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    http://mystiqueunique.tumblr.com/

Length
    pixie/short/?
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Two longhair sightings today! One on TV, one IRL...

TV: A long-haired model on "Steven and Chris" today had at least waist-length dark tresses. Lovely!

IRL: Hubby spotted a gal with light blond waist- to hip-length dreds and pointed her out to me. He's gotten so good at pointing out long hair when we're out. The dreds were that long when pulled in front, so they were probably even longer.

Ah, I want my long hair back now. NOW!!
    In a grow and cut cycle...

Length
    Buzz/37.5/35??
    Type
    2b/M/ii

I had another long hair sighting last night at the airport. The woman had beautiful shiny tailbone length hair, it was thick even to the ends, and kind of a light brownish color. She was smiling at my daughter, who was having very messy hair hanging in her eyes from playing under the chairs, so I felt a little embarrassed. I also hoped she didn't notice my hair- I didn't even bother to comb it since the night before and had been horseback riding, so it probably looked awful in it's messy bun.

Quote Originally Posted by italianamama View Post
    This thread makes me happy Actually, the longest hair I've ever seen belongs to my three and a half year old daughter. Her hair is tailbone length and (except for trims to keep the ends healthy) I've never cut it. She's half Indian (from my ex) and half Italian (from me). After reading a big chunk of this thread I'm thinking maybe the Indian half of her got the really good hair genes I have to post pics, cause it's pretty impressive.

This pic was taken this last Dec, and shows her natural texture. Kid needs a trim though, I'll put that on my to do list
    Your daughter has such has such pretty hair!
    My 4 year DD is also half Indian, and also has tailbone length hair (I have probably trimmed about 5 inches off over time, and she is growing out bangs).

Length
    13"/Waist/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

We have alot of people here with pretty long hair, TB length isn't an unusual sight. Usually. Yesterday thoughat work, I saw this man with a tailbone length, really long braid. I almost drooled. lol, I'm sure he thought I'd lost my mind. When he was ringing up, I had to ask him how long it was loose, and he said it was mid-thigh. Then he proceeded to tell me he didn't take care of it very well, only washed it once a week. So I told him about LHC, and that only washing a little bit was probably a really good thing. I wrote down the name of our forum, and invited him to check it out, and I mentioned we have several men here with beautiful, long hair (I think this interested him more than anything else lol).

I usually don't have the courage to speak with random strangers about this, but I guess because I was at work, in my "public" mindset, it was easier.
    FINALLY at Waist Length... Now for TBL. ~ 1a/1b - F - i/ii
    Want to join The Beauty Bottle? --> http://chatter.thebeautybottle.com/index.php?referrerid=5490

Length
    15/40/45
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Oh, I saw a girl last weekend who had lots and lots of very narrow and neat dreads, which she had then braided into a French braid. It looked really cool (massive braid! huge!) and the braid was at around BSL, so I imagine her unbraided and undreaded hair must have been quite long indeed

Rapunzel Wannabe Robbi Dehlinger's Avatar
    Length
    SHORT/24 in/60 in

Hi

Tfor the past few days we have had a group staying at my hotel called "The Apostolic Sanctuary.

Not sure if it is a denomination or an independent group BUT

They obviously believe a woman is supposed to have long hair?

lots of crown braids and buns and obvious super long hair, wish i couls see it down, but it is still pretty
    How long will it grow? Who knows? Let us see? Maybe I will be the next Diane Witt?