Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need trim opinions please....

Length
    bsl/bsl/waist
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i

Default Re: Need trim opinions please....

Quote Originally Posted by Phexlyn View Post
    My suggestion is that you maybe maintain at waist for a couple of months until you are happier with you hemline again? Just to make sure you get rid of the crunchiness.
    Yeah, that's what I'd do too.

Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Oh boy. I totally understand what you are saying! I just did a small self trim(my first!) and I think a little more should come off for quality ends. I hate cutting my hair!! It is still between hip and waist and I have so much fun waiting for it to hit that hip!!

Soooo I have no answers, but understand the feeling. Reading spidermoms post makes me think I should take more off. Damage just isn't pretty on me. Good luck!!

Length
    apl/bsl/waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by GoddesJourney View Post
    S&D saved me from a lot of trims. However, if you do find that it starts to break off, a little trim might help you out. My hair grows (meaning gets longer) faster when I trim off damage because it keeps it from breaking off before it gets to my goal. I would rather trim 1/4 inch and have it grow than not trim and have 1 inch break off and then continue to break off.
    This is exactly what has happened to me over the past year. I thought somehow that my hair might be a bit ragged but would gain length anyway. Only 2 inches were trimmed off in a year, but I have not gained any length. That's extreme breakage. I have learned my lesson about trims.