Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So I just made a happy discovery :)

Length
    ?/50/50
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Default Re: So I just made a happy discovery :)

That's great! My hair is happier without cones too, I use Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition. I love it!
    http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=4250&attachmentid=1969

Length
    17/BSL+/Waist
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Which conditioner are you using? I assume it's one of the new "Naturals" ones? I'd like to try it out, since I used to love Tresemme but the cone-y conditioners just don't work with my damaged ends.

Quote Originally Posted by triumphator! View Post
    Does the Tresemme have SLS, do you know?
    They all have SLS or ALS, as far as I know. Even the "lower sulfate" natural line has ammonium lauryl sulfate and ammonium laureth sulfate as the first two ingredients after water.

I've been thinking of transitioning to that triple nutrition stuff, it always sounds so good. If I use cones, my hair gets limp and greasy right away, and it takes the form of unwanted shapes, like around my ears and stuff. It sucks. I'm using Mane n' Tail originals.

Length
    short/19"/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by mellie89 View Post
    Which conditioner are you using? I assume it's one of the new "Naturals" ones? I'd like to try it out, since I used to love Tresemme but the cone-y conditioners just don't work with my damaged ends.

They all have SLS or ALS, as far as I know. Even the "lower sulfate" natural line has ammonium lauryl sulfate and ammonium laureth sulfate as the first two ingredients after water.

It's in the giant bottle. It says "professional formula" or something like that on the bottle. *scuttles off to go get it* Here are the ingredients:

Shampoo:
    Big black bottle that says "vitamin e, moisture rich, professional formula, shampoo"

Water (aqua, eau), sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, ammonium chloride, fragrance (parfum), quaternium-22, DMDM hydantoin, tetrasodium EDTA, polyquaternium-10, polyquaternium-39, butylphenyl, methylpropional, citric acid, limonene, amyl cinnamal, polysorbate 20, cocodimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed wheat protein, butylene glycol, hydrolyzed keratin, fennel seed extract, propylene glycol, tocopherol acetate, panthenol, ascorbic acid, epilobium angustifolium flower/leaf.stem extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) extract, sweet almond seed extract, hazel leaf extract, niacinamide, biotin

Length
    short/19"/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

awww, i was mistaken, the condish is not cone free. but the 'poo is

Length
    CHIN/BSL-/??
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Petite Simone View Post
    awww, i was mistaken, the condish is not cone free. but the 'poo is

Their condish one of my favorite coney products though....makes my hair feel like silk!

Lady Maniai of the Unquenched Flame in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    TBL/BSL+/CL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Petite Simone View Post
    It's in the giant bottle. It says "professional formula" or something like that on the bottle. *scuttles off to go get it* Here are the ingredients:

Shampoo:
    Big black bottle that says "vitamin e, moisture rich, professional formula, shampoo"

Water (aqua, eau), sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, ammonium chloride, fragrance (parfum), quaternium-22, DMDM hydantoin, tetrasodium EDTA, polyquaternium-10, polyquaternium-39, butylphenyl, methylpropional, citric acid, limonene, amyl cinnamal, polysorbate 20, cocodimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed wheat protein, butylene glycol, hydrolyzed keratin, fennel seed extract, propylene glycol, tocopherol acetate, panthenol, ascorbic acid, epilobium angustifolium flower/leaf.stem extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) extract, sweet almond seed extract, hazel leaf extract, niacinamide, biotin
    I have this exact shampoo and it really frustrated me because it says "moisture rich" on the bottle and it has alot of protein in it.I am glad it worked for you because it's supposed to be really good but it never worked for my own hair.