Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should i get a fringe/bangs again?

Length
    19/30/36
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Default Re: Should i get a fringe/bangs again?

I like the in-between sideswept bangs that you showed in your follow-up post. That looks lovely. You are very fortunate in that you suit anything, really.

Length
    Pob!/SL/BSL+
    Type
    1b/1c/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by FrannyG View Post
    I like the in-between sideswept bangs that you showed in your follow-up post. That looks lovely. You are very fortunate in that you suit anything, really.
    Oh i wouldnt say that!! I couldnt get away with a pixie cut! And middle partings are a no no. Also i have a receeding-looking hairline so cant pull my hair back LOL! We all have our hang ups.....
    - Chin - Shoulder - Collarbone - midway between SL and APL - APL when my arms are lifted up! - APL - BSL -

Length
    n/a/24.5/35
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I like the shorter fringe! You're lucky to be able to pull off either though!

Length
    15/29.5/34
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

I actually really like the fringe the way that it is now But I agree with the others that you seem to be just gorgeous with whatever style you choose!

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

I vote for in between the two also!!! You are a beautiful girl!

Combing only when wet with CO, Suave conditioner, AG Re:Coil, LA Looks sports gel, EVOO and coconut oil

Length
    Pob!/SL/BSL+
    Type
    1b/1c/M/i/ii

I think i will go with between the two!! I love both the styles so much (well the fringes i hate the hair).

Thanks for all the nice compliments! I dont take them well....i always say something like 'well that was on a good day' etc but i really appreciate it!!

I hope the new fringe will distract me long enough from cutting the rest! The awkward phase is lasting so long! The aloe is helping with the frizz so soon i hope to be able to give up heat!

I just dont seem to be able to work with my odd waves! (the above piccys were straightened)...
    - Chin - Shoulder - Collarbone - midway between SL and APL - APL when my arms are lifted up! - APL - BSL -

Length
    Jaw/Waist/??
    Type
    1b/1c/C/iii

I know this isnt what the thread is about and its a long hair forum, but i just wanted to say, you totally rock those haircuts! seriously, ive never been able to pull them off or look good like that. My hair has to be longer than APL/BSL before it looks decent or suits my face. But you look really good! Im sure youll look good with long hair too, but i just thought id mention it. lol.

Length
    Pob!/SL/BSL+
    Type
    1b/1c/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by LILBERT View Post
    I know this isnt what the thread is about and its a long hair forum, but i just wanted to say, you totally rock those haircuts! seriously, ive never been able to pull them off or look good like that. My hair has to be longer than APL/BSL before it looks decent or suits my face. But you look really good! Im sure youll look good with long hair too, but i just thought id mention it. lol.

Thanks!! I did love the haircut and i think i pulled it off too

Its been a few years since it was long though and i fancy a change. I had my head shaved (half of it) so have been sentanced to short hair until now, and the condition is better so i would like to see how it looks long now! I do miss having a style to it though!

Plus i HAD to striaghten everyday and get up early to syle which i got fed up of doing!

Fringe Your eyes have a l0vely colour and a fringe makes 'em pop!

Length
    12/32/35
    Type
    2b/F/ii

You look good both ways.
    Started growing at 42. Always admired and wanted long hair. Thrilled to find waves!!!

2b-F-ii