Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I really need some support!

Length
    waist/sl/none
    Type
    2c/M/C/i

Default Re: I really need some support!

My hair loves to be triangular. It is one of the reasons for my fondness for layers.
    Change is the only constant.

Account Closed by Member Request

Thank you all for your support. I really will be okay now that the shock is worn off. I was panicing. The thing was I only meant to cut an inch. But as someone said, the ends should be healthier now. I really dried my hair out 2 years ago doing a protein treatment too much and the ends were still pretty bad. Hopefully now that damage will pretty much be gone. It definitely feels better!

Length
    19/30/36
    Type
    1a/F/ii

I think your hair looks lovely, and you will have your length back before you know it. So many of us have cut our hair in the heat of the moment; you're not alone.

Sometimes I think we have to go through these times, just to learn something. It took me more than once to learn my lesson, I must admit. Like the time I went from below APL to a lip-length bob one day on a whim.

In any case, enjoy your fresh healthy ends, think of this as a fresh start, and the next thing you know your hair will be longer than it was before.
    Last edited by FrannyG; July 18th, 2010 at 03:42 AM. Reason: typo

Account Closed by Member Request

Thank you FrannyG! I am glad that I can start fresh from here and really am glad that the dryer ends are gone. It can only get longer from here (if I stay away from the scissors).