Thread: Nice article about grey hair

Length
    hip/31"/more!
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Nice article about grey hair

http://www.latimes.com/features/imag...,1881985.story

Helen Mirren's hair looks great in gray and it looks like she has it long too

Length
    ~23/33/33
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Default Re: Nice article about grey hair

Sounds like there's a whole LHC-style website for going grey...I may need to join, hehe.
    I'm only 28, but I've been getting silvers for a while; I've even noticed a few more in the last month. My mom had jet black hair and began to go grey in her twenties also (must have been my older brother and sister ), so I guess I attribute mine to her. I was pretty sure I didn't want to ever start dying my long hair since it would be a nightmare to grow out if I ever decided to not dye anymore. So I always thought I'd just deal with it. Maybe this trend will keep going and help me be cool!

Length
    shldr/bsl/bsl
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/i/ii

Default Re: Nice article about grey hair

Jenn of Pence, I hear you. I'm 25 and have been noticing bright white and silver strands in my hair. Although I really like them, I know how society feels about women with white hair (grandma, unattractive, etc.). But I've come to realize that it doesn't really matter what other people say or think or feel about my appearance. I feel beautiful with my silver sparkles in the mass of dark, jet black waves and curls I call my hair.