Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just realized how much of a creeper I am

Default I just realized how much of a creeper I am

Ever since joining LHC and learning about Fia's Hairtyping System, I have picked up a bad habit. I often find myself staring at women and men around town and mentally trying to figure out what their classifiers would be. On a few occasions, the person in question has given me a disturbed look.

I just can't help it! Does anyone else do this?

Length
    Pixie/Hip/Class
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

Default Re: I just realized how much of a creeper I am

All the time! I just can't help it... I even did it in class today! I was sitting behind a girl with GORGEOUS 1a/M/iii black hair. Drool...
    Loved it short, loving it long, looking forward to longer.

Yep. My boyfriend has to wonder about my sexuality, because I'm constantly like "OH that girl has the most beautiful hair" and just... discretely staring. Yes, I'm a creeper.
    There is no passion to be found in playing small, in settling for a life that is less than what you are capable of living- Nelson Mandela. My blog: http://www.ibleedlipstick.com

HAHAHA I do that on the T.V. - its the perfect solution - they cant see you staring!

Account Closed by Member Request

I also do this. I try very hard not to stare, but I really like to hairtype people when I'm in town or riding the bus.

I LOVE doing this! :-D It is soo fun to hairtype people, and to try to describe their colour as well. =) It's so funny .

My boyfriend has caught me doing it too ;P

Every day, I do it to kill time. I wear huge glasses and nobody ever knows I'm staring at them, never had issues with that. Well that just makes it creepier.

I find myself analizing everyones hair too, but I always have...just now I understand "healthy hair" a little better, lol

redneckprincess, I'm in the same boat; back in "the day" before LHC I was still on hair patrol. It's always been the first or second thing I notice on people out on the streets, and I used to have this awful urge to snip off people's split ends when I was around 12.

Length
    Chin/Hip/Class
    Type
    2b/M/C/ii/iii

One of my friends had a little hair debacle over a year ago (she's a supercurly, a 3C at least) when the hairdresser cut her hair too short. She relaxed it and has been straightening it with a flat iron ever since as it grows out. The last time I saw her, I kept staring at her white dots and split ends, mentally doing an S&D on her.