Quote Originally Posted by Ocelan View Post
I was looking at my hair last night and bummed about my greyish looking roots showing from beneath my somewhat greasy hair and I guess that was why I had this hair dream last night:
In the dream I was happily growing out my color but suddenly decided to dye it to this strange bleached copper color (which I would never do). I had gotten only one box of dye (which would never be enough for my length) and splashed it in my hair just here and there.
When I got the color off my hair I noticed my hair was suddenly more than floor lenght and I was just thinking that "wow, I didn't know my hair is this much longer when wet" :P When my hair was dry again it was normal length, but it was all patchy and spotty because I had too little dye for it.
Dye nightmares, heh.
Hahaha, love the hair dream Ocelan. My favorite part was that it was (much) longer when wet, I think only an LHCér would think/dream/know about stuff like that.

And now spring is almost here. Hopefully many of us will have a spring growth spurt, leaving us with much new, healthy, beautiful, virgin LHC grown hair. (She said, while eating a banana )