Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: *tears*

Length
    SL/Waist/Hip
    Type
    2b/C/iii

Default Re: *tears*

If you've recently been wearing it up a lot, it will contain your shed hairs, and then it will feel like a ton of hair is falling out! I wore my hair braided for 3 days straight, and literally thought I was balding when I finally hopped in the shower.

Goals: APL : BSL : Midback :Waist : Virgin

Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Default Re: *tears*

This may not be your issue, but the longer your hair gets the more it can look like you're shedding. Back when I first started growing out my hair I remember at one point I felt like I was losing too much hair. When I actually took a moment to separate out the hairs, it turned out it really was just normal shedding and that the strands were now long enough that it made it seem like I was losing a lot of hair (and that was one of my clues that I was now a longhair ^.^). I was so used to having short hair and obviously when your hair is on the shorter side a fistful of shed hair seems like awful lot, but as it gets longer that's not necessarily the case.

Anyway, I also wanted to echo others - your hair in your avatar looks very healthy and beautiful.