Page 13 of 160 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Nightblooming Panacea?

Length
    13/37.5/termi
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Nightblooming Panacea?

I use it on my skin, i have excema and it helps alot when i am broken out and feels good when i am not! i also put it on my hands to help me sleep the smell relaxes me and i sleep with my hands by my face...
    I use it mostly on my ends after washing, then in between washes on dry hair as a curl enhancing, defrizz..smaller amount when on dry. It works great on both for me. Mine is not the vegan, and i use coney shanmpoo and condish...
    Lady Primrose~Garden Keeper of the Hillside Warren in the Order of The Long Haired Knights

Length
    short/hip/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

I received mine today. I get deliveries at work. I applied a teeny bit according to instructions and made a French twist. OMG, this stuff smells delicious -- like High Mass and sweet orange oil. I kept sniffing my hands. I know that's weird. I love the smell of this stuff.

I will report back on how it works. Right now, all I know is that it smells divine.

Lady Neoma, Defender of Creatures Great and Small

This stuff just gets more and more fascinating the more people describe the scent....

Length
    Nape/nape/BSL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/i

My delivery must be close now, I am going to start stalking the postman tomorrow!
    Lady Gylly, Scion of the Blessed Island in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    13?/30/Long
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

It does smell incense-y to me or maybe like candles a bit. There is a smokiness to it right up front, but as the scent lingers there is a sweet finish to it. It is really awesome.
    Everything comes gradually and at its appointed hour.~Ovid~
    Nae

Type
    3b/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Nae View Post
    There is a smokiness to it right up front, but as the scent lingers there is a sweet finish to it.
    Am I the only one who thinks this sounds like something a connoisseur would say to describe a wine????

Hmmmmm.... maybe this stuff causes a bit of a buzz....

I'm just not ready to be a Renegray yet!
    Avatar credit to the lovely milagro

Length
    19.5/26/30
    Type
    3a/3b/M/iii

I'm stalking this thread like a....thing that stalks other things. I'm on a no-buy, so until I use up what I have...NO NEW PURCHASES. But oh my god. I'm a scent junkie. andincenseismyfavoritenoteinperfume. FAVORITE. This is on the top of my list until the no-buy is over. Dang, ya'll. All this buzz about it's scent is...gah! Humbug.

Length
    13?/30/Long
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by GRU View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks this sounds like something a connoisseur would say to describe a wine????

Hmmmmm.... maybe this stuff causes a bit of a buzz....
    This stuff smells WAY better than wine. But it is a very complex smell, so yeah if I sound like a wine snob I guess that is because it was the only way to describe this wonderfulness.

Rest assured though, I don't know the first thing about wine. Besides the fact that it generally makes me crinkle up my nose because it smells funny and I don't like how it tastes.
    Everything comes gradually and at its appointed hour.~Ovid~
    Nae

I got my panacea samples in the mail Monday (wow, I'm really impressed with how fast she shipped my package). I tried the regular on my ends, and I think I used too much. It was a little stringy at first. But after a couple hours most of it had absorbed in and my hair was very soft and silky.

This morning after washing I used the vegan panacea, and I have to say I think I prefer it over the regular. It's so light and fluffy, and my hair just drank it up. And the scent is a tad bit sweeter. For me it's hard to place, but amazing. I've been smelling my hair all day. Yummy!

Wow, I am amazed at how well this stuff works. It's made my hair so soft, silky and shiny. I've felt so frustrated with oils not working with my hair. I'm so happy I've finally found something that works so well. I'll be buying this for life!
    Last edited by BrightEyes; July 21st, 2010 at 09:44 PM.

Length
    pixie/clsc/term
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

I've been using my panacea for about a week now, and I'm completely in love. In addition to spreading it through my length after washing, I've been putting a teensy bit on my damp ends before bed, and my ends have been soft and supple since I started using it, which is kind of a miracle since I still have extensive bleach damage on the last couple inches. I am completely and utterly in love with this stuff.
    Lady Pyracantha, Firethorn in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    chin ~ shoulder ~ APL ~ BSL ~ waist ~ hip ~ TBL ~ classic ~ FTL ~ knee ~ term
    I like big buns and I cannot lie