Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What odd places has your hair ended up at?

Length
    pixie/Clsc/?
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
    I pulled a strand of my hair from my cat's mouth the night before last and when I clean his litter box, sometimes the hair in his erm, deposits is mine O.O I guess it's not hurting him, if it's passing thru.
    I found that for the first time the other morning when I was cleaning Tink's box. Poor little guy must have had to work for that one.

Friend of the Semicolon florenonite's Avatar
    Length
    SL/MBL/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/iii

A friend of mine came to visit and we went to the pub, as students do. He has APL hair which he had down, and I had my (freshly washed) hair in a bun. This friend enjoys winding me up PERPETUALLY. Consequently, whenever I looked away I felt something trickling on my hair, as he'd seen fit to dribble his drink over my head (mature, eh?). The next morning I woke up and couldn't comb my hair and had to wash it again because it was sticky (double vodka and coke). He also found out I was a vegetarian at the end of the evening and therefore decided to hit me in the face with his burger (he later apologised for this when he found out he'd done it, not remembering the incident). He spent the night at my ex's house and apparently asked the following morning why there was ketchup in his hair from the burger.
    Lady Nehalennia of the Mirrored-Seas in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

SL / APL / SBL / MBL / WL / HIP / BCL / TB

Length
    20"/42"/term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by florenonite View Post
    A friend of mine came to visit and we went to the pub, as students do. He has APL hair which he had down, and I had my (freshly washed) hair in a bun. This friend enjoys winding me up PERPETUALLY. Consequently, whenever I looked away I felt something trickling on my hair, as he'd seen fit to dribble his drink over my head (mature, eh?). The next morning I woke up and couldn't comb my hair and had to wash it again because it was sticky (double vodka and coke). He also found out I was a vegetarian at the end of the evening and therefore decided to hit me in the face with his burger (he later apologised for this when he found out he'd done it, not remembering the incident). He spent the night at my ex's house and apparently asked the following morning why there was ketchup in his hair from the burger.
    o . 0

Wow, that sounds like an interesting evening....
    ~Ny
    Lady Nynaeve of the Sword in the Order of the Longhaired Knights

Inflammatory Breast Cancer - No Lumps, Not detected by mammograms.
    http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...ad.php?t=63326

"Some women don't want the land, or gold. Just the man..." ~Nynaeve
    "For in the plot we find more than just a man, we find the idea of that man, the spirit of that man, and that is what we must never forget." Evey (V)

Length
    54/69/66
    Type
    2a/2b/C/iii

According to trolleypup, he found one of my superlong hairs wrapped around the controller on the Blackpool Boat tram. I've never actually ridden that streetcar before, and I live 500 miles away.
    Dianyla | Extreme Haircare Blog | Photos
    IUD | MoonCup | MUM | HBI | TCDT | MNM!
    When's the last time you... Donated? | Contacted a Mod? | Read the Community Guidelines?

Unless specifically described as a moderation call, the above post represents my personal opinion as a member of this community, not as a moderator.

Length
    <2"/~clsc/uhh..
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

I know on a few occasions (not sure how but it happened) I'd see a hair literally sticking out of my shirt maybe an inch. I'd pull it... And pull it... And pull it... And realize it was a hair from my head! It was literally stuck through my shirt. Dryer incident? Freak damage-nothing-else-but-do-that-weird-thing tornado? Who knows!

Length
    3/31.5/36
    Type
    1a/1b/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by mommy101405 View Post
    OK this is way TMI but you all are prob the only people who would understand. I have been finding that when I shower a few shed hairs find there way into my butt crack. Its so annoying.
    That's nothing, try having your boyfriend find your shed hairs in HIS butt crack. Yeah, no idea how that happens...

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    In the vacuum cleaner. I was bent over cleaning out from under some furniture that the vacuum couldn't reach under and one of my darlings turned it on. I only had my hair up in a ponytail at the time. Picture- head on the floor, ponytail towards the vacuum, all the sudden TRAPPED!. Oh ya it was a load of fun trying to get out of that one.

Here's hoping all others nothing but best wishes
    I did this too! When I was about 12 I was vacuuming the couch with a handheld vacuum and my hair was hanging down over my shoulder, it was about waist length at that time, and all of a sudden it got sucked into the vacuum and the vacuum actually hit me in the jaw really hard! Then I was just standing there with my hair in the vacuum and the vacuum shoved up against my face. Fortunately my brother had the presence of mind to run up and turn it off! I was able to kind of pull my hair out of it and I had a big curly piece where it had been wrapped around the warm roller brush. I also had a big bruise on my jaw and a cut inside my cheek from the force of the impact. Vacuums and long hair don't mix!

Length
    1/class/?
    Type
    1a/M/ii

Most recent one: Braid tassel flopping into stinky sardine cat-food early in the morning when putting the bowl on the floor
    Boats paint, compost, tomato-soup, engine-grease, ... I´m sure there has been more through the years

Type
    1a/F/i

My flatmate's boyfriend lived with us for a few months, and even a year later he'd still find my long hair in his woolen blanket. It was a good thing his girlfriend knew me, or she probably would've freaked, seeing as her hair was about an inch long and colored red

I've also managed to get hair under my skin(under my feet). In a splinter-like way. It hurts like you wouldn't believe it, and it's so hard to get out!

Nini

My friend's most impressive fourth ever braid on real hair a week after first learning, february-23.

Length
    19"/23"/30" ?
    Type
    2a/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by j4zzin View Post
    That's nothing, try having your boyfriend find your shed hairs in HIS butt crack. Yeah, no idea how that happens...
    Now that is Funny!!!!
    Chopped my hair off a couple months ago, after having it for 8 years. On to the growing process once again! Here we go!!!