Thread: This is what I want!!

Account Closed by Member Request
    Somewhere in the forest of Sevenwaters...
    Length
    14.75/15"/19"
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

Default This is what I want!!

Hi all! I have been a member here since 2007 and I have cut 3 times during those years. My first growing attempt, I went form pixie to almost APL in 9 months and then I cut into a bob. I grew from the bob to about collarbone and then cut back to pixie, LOL. Now, I am at a longish pixie and have been looking at pictures from when I was 15/16 and I really loved how my hair was (about collarbone length, above APL, but below shoulders.)

I really love Natalie Portman's hair in this link (she has been my short hair idol for a long time, but any hairlength looks good on her. We have a similar face shape, so I think this will work for me.)

http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2007/11...an-on-mtvs-trl

Do you think I can reach this length by next summer if I get a trim for layers eventually and am at about 15" (longest neck layer) now? I usually grow over half and inch a month. Sometimes an inch. I have always had crazy growth rates.

Length
    chin/BSL+/TBL
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Default Re: This is what I want!!

My hair is a little longer than that lenght now and I was in a short bob in last August so yes, definitely possible.

Account Closed by Member Request
    Somewhere in the forest of Sevenwaters...
    Length
    14.75/15"/19"
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

That's very encouraging. My hair is like it is in my signature picture right now (taken a few days ago.) I'm hoping by Christmas to have some great headway. My husband started liking me back in high school when I had that haircut (the Natalie Portman one), so even though he prefers short hair on me, I think he'll like it. )

Length
    chin/chin/waist
    Type
    1b/F/ii/iii

Natalie Portman has great hair! But she looked great even in V for Vendetta with no hair.

I think it's possible, and it would look great!