Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hair history!

Length
    Pob!/SL/BSL+
    Type
    1b/1c/M/i/ii

Default Re: Hair history!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny_side_up View Post
    Your hair looks so smoothe and soft This is a great place for your journey to growing healthy longer hair, can imagine it'll look lovely at BSL

Ohh its far from soft! Thats as a result of straightening! ~Which is doing to opposite and damaging my hair!

I do like the dark, i've been contemplating going back dark but summers here and dark colour is so hard to get out if i change my mind!!

I'm already quite bored of my hair as a whole. It wont go up, flicks all over the place when its down! how much longer till i get out of this awkward phase?

Thanks for the nice comments too im glad it looks better than it feels!

Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by kristymarie87 View Post
    Ohh its far from soft! Thats as a result of straightening! ~Which is doing to opposite and damaging my hair!

I do like the dark, i've been contemplating going back dark but summers here and dark colour is so hard to get out if i change my mind!!

I'm already quite bored of my hair as a whole. It wont go up, flicks all over the place when its down! how much longer till i get out of this awkward phase?

Thanks for the nice comments too im glad it looks better than it feels!

I think about 2 inches. Then you will be able to clip it somehow It's not that much time!

Length
    Pob!/SL/BSL+
    Type
    1b/1c/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Henrietta View Post
    I think about 2 inches. Then you will be able to clip it somehow It's not that much time!
    Seems like foooooooreveeeeeeer! I feel like its been this length for so long now!! Im not seeing any growth!

I guess in 2 months i will post a pic and see if there has been growth! My layers make it look shorter i think