Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long did it take you to go from SL to APL? APL to BSL?

Length
    pixie/pixie/44
    Type
    1a/F/iii

Default Re: How long did it take you to go from SL to APL? APL to BSL?

About 8 months to a year for each of those goals, but that is another WAG, if i remember correctly it was like one day i was bemoaning my short hair, then another all of the sudden my hair was getting in my deodorant in my pits, now since i do not wear deodorant all that often it may have been that long for a while but since there was no deodorant to bother it I just did not notice.

All i can say is that the less you pay attention to it, the longer it seems to get faster. Easier said than done though i know.
    after henna, no 'cones, no sulfates, my hair no longer tries to strangle me in my sleep. I guess we can be friends now.
    Google+

Length
    2"/Calf/evs
    Type
    1c/M/iii

I have to agree that ignoring for the most part makes it seem like it's growing like a weed. I went from waist to hip in the blink of an eye. Seriously...I woke up one day and realized my hair was brushing my hips and had that, "Whoa," moment.
    Islandgrrl - Izzie
    Calf length, heading south to lengths unknown.

Length
    ~30cm/+Hip/?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

I know from a picture i have that in March 2009 my hair wasn't still quite right at my shoulder. So i guess I reached shouler length still before the summer. I remember measuring my hair in July 2009 and it was about 40cm (15,1 inches).
    Then i cut it in September 2009 took 1cm(0,4in) of the summer growth. I've reached APL in March this year.

I expect to reach BSL in the end of the Summer, Autumn the lastest.

Length
    ~30cm/+Hip/?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Islandgrrl View Post
    I have to agree that ignoring for the most part makes it seem like it's growing like a weed. I went from waist to hip in the blink of an eye. Seriously...I woke up one day and realized my hair was brushing my hips and had that, "Whoa," moment.
    I had this "whoa" moment too when all of the sudden i noticed that I was actually past APL. I thought "When did that happen?"