Thread: hemp seed oil for hair growth?

Length
    23 in/25.5/40
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Default hemp seed oil for hair growth?

i was just wondering if hemp seed oil can be used for hair growth (like castor oil), i have been putting it on my face and i think it might be making my eyelashes longer and my eyebrows grow in faster. So i was thinking it could be used for hair growth on scalp.

Length
    ?/26/30++
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: hemp seed oil for hair growth?

Hm, I don't think so, but eating it would be a good idea for overall connective tissue health - from what I recall from my days working for a hemp products company, hemp oil has a very good Omega profile...

castor oil has not made my hair grow thicker, sadly I am trying to get thicker eyebrows after stopping plucking and use castor to wash my face, but it has not made a difference yet and I have been doing it pretty regularly for about 2 years...
    Feb 2013, solid BSL again but shedding. Wondering if this is really terminal length. Hairtype 1b/2b, F/M, ii

Length
    TBL/BSL+/CL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

Default Re: hemp seed oil for hair growth?

Katze ,in order to see the effect of castor oil you need to apply it on your eye brows before bed,and leave it there without rinsing,im not sure how you use it,but i used it this way and it did make them grow alot thicker after being very thinned out.
    mintyhot,i didnt try it personally,but i have a bottle of indian hemp seed oil,and on the package,it said it makes hair grow very thick and fast,there was also this instruction paper thing that was all focusing on applying it to the scalp for hair growth,and a very little part on applying it to the length to soften the hair.i dont know why i havent used it yet,but if you think it's helping your eye brows then defenitly use it on ur scalp.