Page 795 of 1107 FirstFirst ... 295695745785793794795796797805845895 ... LastLast
Results 7,941 to 7,950 of 11061

Thread: Hair-Toy Addicts...Check In Here!

Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Hair-Toy Addicts...Check In Here!

Tigereye, how does the glass hair stick hold when you move alot and bend over? I'm worried that since its glass it might slip out easily. I've been wanting to buy one forever, but I work at a retail store and I'm always moving and bending over to pick things up off the floor.

Type
    2a/F/M/ii

My Quecraft hair stick arrived today! It took exactly a month, but it was completely worth the wait. It's so pretty! I'll post pictures when I can.

Length
    17/47/--
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by MaryLA View Post
    Tigereye, how does the glass hair stick hold when you move alot and bend over? I'm worried that since its glass it might slip out easily. I've been wanting to buy one forever, but I work at a retail store and I'm always moving and bending over to pick things up off the floor.
    Mine has spirals on the stick, so it holds fine, especially if I "screw" it in rather than just pushing it. However, if I know I'm going to be doing vigorous activity, I would use a fork instead.
    Lady Tigereye, Keeper of the Striped Shadows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    36/42/42+
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

I picked up my enchanted rose flexi 8 today from the post office I love it soo much, I want to get more hehe. I've posted an action shot in the flexi thread.
    I've also been looking at swarovski peacock hair combs and clips on ebay. They're so pretty and only about £5 from China (I think) so tempted.

I really want one of those swarovski owl sticks that was posted in this thread earlier, so pretty, but I can't find any anywhere.
    On the long journey past Classic length onto Knee length and happy hair....
    Heat free | La Riche Directions for Colour

Length
    Buzz/Calf/Class

I'm wondering which you all prefer Grahtoestudio or LadyIdun? There are two kinds of sticks I'm having a hard time choosing. I'm sort of leaning towards LadyIdun because I can wear her sticks right out of the shower when I just want to bun and go. Anyways, I just wanted to get some opinions here. Thanks in advance.

Easily Enabled
    Length
    24"/~40"/~40"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by rowie View Post
    I'm wondering which you all prefer Grahtoestudio or LadyIdun? There are two kinds of sticks I'm having a hard time choosing. I'm sort of leaning towards LadyIdun because I can wear her sticks right out of the shower when I just want to bun and go. Anyways, I just wanted to get some opinions here. Thanks in advance.
    I suppose "both!" isn't a helpful answer?

Length
    APL/Clsc/Clsc
    Type
    1b/F/ii

For daily wear - GTS. No doubt about it.
    I do sometimes need something waterproof, which Lady Idun can provide. But I also have some sets of acrylic sticks from Outnumbered Novelties, which I am more likely to use than my Lady Idun sticks.
    Lady Northern Lights, Keeper of the Gates of Dawn in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Buzz/Calf/Class

Quote Originally Posted by pepperminttea View Post
    I suppose "both!" isn't a helpful answer?
    I never tried LadyIdun before, and just joined the official LHC thread. LadyIdun is closing her shop so I had to choose her stick since I never got to try it and I've heard of the craze going on here. Just letting everyone know that their sticks are selling out like hotcakes now that they've officially announced they are closing their store.
    I saw like 10 sticks this morning and now they are down to like 4.

I guess I'll share what I bought in this thread.

Here is what I bought: here you go

ETA Alert: There are now three sticks left after checking out etsy just right now when I checked the link I gave.
    Last edited by rowie; May 24th, 2012 at 03:25 PM.

Length
    Buzz/Calf/Class

Quote Originally Posted by Alvrodul View Post
    For daily wear - GTS. No doubt about it.
    I do sometimes need something waterproof, which Lady Idun can provide. But I also have some sets of acrylic sticks from Outnumbered Novelties, which I am more likely to use than my Lady Idun sticks.
    I'll have to check out that Outnumbered Novelties. Are they at Etsy?
    What is your review or opinion about their products?

Length
    APL/Clsc/Clsc
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I'll have to check out that Outnumbered Novelties. Are they at Etsy?
    What is your review or opinion about their products?
    Yes - here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/OutNumberedNovelties

Rich is particularly known for his cool hair axes, but he has other sticks and forks, too. And if you don't see quite the item you are looking for, Rich is also great to work with for customs!
    Lady Northern Lights, Keeper of the Gates of Dawn in the Order of the Long Haired Knights