Page 895 of 1107 FirstFirst ... 395795845885893894895896897905945995 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,950 of 11061

Thread: Hair-Toy Addicts...Check In Here!

Length
    SL+/APL/WL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Hair-Toy Addicts...Check In Here!

Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    Ficcare will suit a corporate environment down to the ground. No one will even notice it there! That's my bet anyway!

I know how you feel about men in the office. I'm the only woman in mine (well the are some in the adjoining office, but not in my company, where I receptionise) and I'm convinced that if I do anything odd (like actually wear make up) they'll all fall over. But, funny thing is, I wore crimson lippy the other day and not a raised eyebrow. Men! Tut

No Flexi8s. Shipping to Canada from the US is taking forever lately. Muat be Customs. I shipped the Ficcares to my friend in the US because the.shipping was $22 to Canada. I am seeing her in 3 weeks.

LOL on the men in your office falling over if you wear makeup.

Length
    APL/APL+/WL
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Maybe View Post
    No Flexi8s. Shipping to Canada from the US is taking forever lately. Muat be Customs. I shipped the Ficcares to my friend in the US because the.shipping was $22 to Canada. I am seeing her in 3 weeks.

LOL on the men in your office falling over if you wear makeup.
    Has she got them already? That must be killing you! Boo.

I, too, am waiting for flexi8s to arrive. They're going to my parents house so they might be there, but I don't want to keep calling to check. They'll think I've gone nuts!

Length
    SL+/APL/WL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Has she got them already? That must be killing you! Boo.

I, too, am waiting for flexi8s to arrive. They're going to my parents house so they might be there, but I don't want to keep calling to check. They'll think I've gone nuts!
    Ha ha, I was just commiserating with you on the Flexi thread. I am leaving on vacation for 10 days on Friday, I am going to cry if I don't get them before I go!

I just ordered my Ficarres yesterday. She'll probably get them end of this week or early next.

I am also waiting for 3 Quecraft forks, and a Ravenslair fork from BrightEyes.

Um, I think that is it.

Length
    APL/APL+/WL
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Everyone: I got caught.

My dad brought over my latest package, which I has had delivered to my parents house and my sister said, straight out, "are you having things delivered to different places so none of us will know how much you've bought?"

Dang it! She knows me too well!

She also told me off for going on a shopping spree just before my birthday instead of telling people what I would like as a gift. Apparently I "always" do this

Now...nobody tell her that I also have stuff being delivered to me at work!!!

Length
    APL/Clsc/Clsc
    Type
    1b/F/ii

My niello lovelies arrived! Its the two combs on the sides. The middle guy is in the picture because I haven't had an action pic with him yet
    Lady Northern Lights, Keeper of the Gates of Dawn in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    APL/APL+/WL
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Ooh, pretty Alvrodul!

You really do have a recognisable style. I'm not surprised shop girls are noticing you

Length
    SL+/APL/WL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Everyone: I got caught.

My dad brought over my latest package, which I has had delivered to my parents house and my sister said, straight out, "are you having things delivered to different places so none of us will know how much you've bought?"

Dang it! She knows me too well!

She also told me off for going on a shopping spree just before my birthday instead of telling people what I would like as a gift. Apparently I "always" do this

Now...nobody tell her that I also have stuff being delivered to me at work!!!
    Bahaha, I have some stuff delivered at work too. Luckily I get home before my hubby most days. I am sure my nanny thinks I am a shopoholic lately though with all my new hair stuff showing up at the house.

Your new flexis are lovely.

Length
    SL+/APL/WL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Alvrodul View Post
    My niello lovelies arrived! Its the two combs on the sides. The middle guy is in the picture because I haven't had an action pic with him yet
    Nice!!! You do have a very distinctive and lovely style.

Length
    short/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1a/F/ii

In case you guys don't know yet, GTS has a 30 percent off sale at the moment.

I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith. Looking for Large Aqua Border and Large Multistripe Blue and Silver Ficcare Maximas.

Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Since beginning my hairtoy addiction only a short time ago, I've discovered that I quite like 3-prong wooden forks, especially since I just bought my fourth in exactly a month:

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/90935626

I admit, I'm afraid to try a 2-prong or a 4-prong in case I don't like them as much. Do you more experienced addicts find that 2-prong forks don't hold as well to a significant degree? As for 4-prongs, I think I just generally prefer the look of 3.