Page 293 of 1107 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393793 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 11061

Thread: Hair-Toy Addicts...Check In Here!

Length
    BSL/Tlb/Clsc
    Type
    1a/M/ii

Default Re: Hair-Toy Addicts...Check In Here!

You´re welcome dfotw! As long as you don´t drink the whole alcohol. We can share our plunder fraternally! But shhhhhh!
    And pancakes! I love pancakes. Delicious your applesauce! *mumbles with full mouth*
    Hot chocolate with marshmallows anyone? If Alvrodul arrives she´ll get some with much amoretto!

Length
    ?/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i

Urban East those are both gorgeous! I love the leaf too! The Mairzydozy looks great against your hair color!

tarn those are lovely. Waiting is the hardest part!

Rymorg you forget - some of us here know you. I seem to remember those 60th street orders?? I think you definetly need this group! (besides, we tell each other all about the neatest new pushers *cough* I mean vendors! )

I think intercepting Alvroduls packages sounds like a great idea! Her links have gotten me into trouble soooo many times. I'll help lookout!

~Proud member of the Renegray Gang~

Length
    APL/Clsc/Clsc
    Type
    1b/F/ii

*teleports into the middle of the crowd*
    Hey! Is everybody here celebrating the arrival of my lovely, new hairtoys? They are certainly worth a party. Is there any good, aged whiskey available? Don't pour any in my tea - I will have some later, but with no ice and no contaminants. And some chocolate - and I have brought some cloudberry cream for you all! Yummmm!

Tarn, that Cottingley fairies hairfork is lovely - when I saw it, I really wished it were in gold metal, not silver. But I am sure you will love it.
    Somebody really should give these carnelian owlets and the ballerina bat a good home! And have you all seen the unbeliavably purple new inlay material at TT? Personally I prefer the amber - I may actually ask for a custom with that material but I haven't come up with any good ideas yet.

O, and I actually managed to get a bit of help with photography today! I might also manage to con somebody into helping me take more pictures tomorrow, but I can't promise anything.

So here is Worsel. Notice how he fearfully peers over the top of my head, on the lookout for grabby toddlers? Even the ones least interested in my hairoys donned rascally smiles and intent expressions today!

And here is the back view - taken late in the day, so the lighting isn't really the best.

Lady Northern Lights, Keeper of the Gates of Dawn in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    BSL/Tlb/Clsc
    Type
    1a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Alvrodul View Post
    *teleports into the middle of the crowd*
    Really I had to laugh so hard at that! Thanks!

Oh Worsel is so cute! Great choice Avrodul! How about a nice cup of hot chocolate?
    Oh whiskey I see. Glenfiddich?

Are you ready girls?

Length
    Pixie/BSL/BSL
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Worsel, eh? That's hilarious, Alvrodul!

I will be offline (and off the wagon) for the next several days. I'm having some surgery tomorrow and won't be able to use the computer for a little while. Just wanted to let you know in case anybody wonders what happened to me. Oh, and if you want to send any sympathy hair toys, please PM me and I'll send you my address!

See you next week hopefully (if not sooner)!
    Proud Member of the Renegray Gang
    Lady Arethusa of the Gossamer Garden in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Pixna, I hope all goes well with your surgery.

Length
    Pixie/BSL/BSL
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Thanks so much, luluj!!
    Proud Member of the Renegray Gang
    Lady Arethusa of the Gossamer Garden in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

Length
    BSL/Tlb/Clsc
    Type
    1a/M/ii

IŽll keep my fingers crossed that everything goess well! Sympathy toys eh?

Length
    32/40/FTL
    Type
    3a/M/C/ii

Best wishes, Pixna! Looking forwards to your return, with a heap of 'recovery hair-toys' in tow!

TUTORIAL: How To Make Bead-Topped Metal Hair-Sticks At Home
    Looking for chipped/scratched/unloved Ficcares to mod! - Wishlist

Length
    APL/Clsc/Clsc
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Pixna View Post
    Worsel, eh? That's hilarious, Alvrodul!

I will be offline (and off the wagon) for the next several days. I'm having some surgery tomorrow and won't be able to use the computer for a little while. Just wanted to let you know in case anybody wonders what happened to me. Oh, and if you want to send any sympathy hair toys, please PM me and I'll send you my address!

See you next week hopefully (if not sooner)!
    Well, of course, Worsel. I named him almost at the beginning of the design process with Kimi - and what his name was, was obvious! (To me, at least, but then my addiction to SF and Fantasy is of much longer standing than my hairtoy addiction.)
    Haven't you ever given one of your hairtoys a name?
    I hope the surgery goes well, and that whatever-the -problem-is is not serious, and will be corrected by the surgery!
    Lady Northern Lights, Keeper of the Gates of Dawn in the Order of the Long Haired Knights