Page 1080 of 1107 FirstFirst ... 8058098010301070107810791080108110821090 ... LastLast
Results 10,791 to 10,800 of 11061

Thread: Hair-Toy Addicts...Check In Here!

Length
    8 in./40 in/50 in
    Type
    1a/F/M/i

Default Re: Hair-Toy Addicts...Check In Here!

Quote Originally Posted by bparnell75 View Post
    Metal forks for almost nothing on ebay. This morning I ordered four metal forks, just because they were so cheap I could not resist.
    If you want or need some metal forks check it out.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/U-Shape-Ret...-Hair-Pin-Hair
    My forks came they are high quality, and just beautiful. I literally paid under $1.50 for each of them. If you need metal forks for fun or wet bunning check these out. I also paid no shipping fees.
    Oldest LHC Member Currently holding the title: The Eldest
    Radical Believer in the Kingdom of God being here at hand.

Length
    8 in./40 in/50 in
    Type
    1a/F/M/i

I have also discovered that I need a few more toys to match or do a special job so I will be getting out my tools soon, Also I have about 20 blanks cut for fancy sticks so I a going to get out my lathe. I need some more for give aways.

Length
    8 in./40 in/50 in
    Type
    1a/F/M/i

I saw CMW new twisted hair claws and i had to have one. So I have ordered a custom Citrine water. I'm an addict, off the wagon.
    Will post the action shot when it comes.

Talk about being 'off the wagon'...and out of 'hair toy time out'...I confess I am addicted to ONN sticks.
    I was fine from November until Feb...then 5 fell into my cart over the past few weeks

And I got a few flexi colored leathers Lunasea enabled me

I am climbing back on the wagon and going back into hair toy time out

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

You can never know what will pop up next to feed the addiction. For me, a few things I've wanted for years have become available, so even though I'm pretty much done with my collection, these are rounding things out.

GG, you'll love those leather 8s. They are nicely grippy, and help lock in a number of styles when a stick needs a bit of help (bonus in slippery hair). I prefer mine for ponytails, partial braids and half-ups, so got mostly smalls (= metal Flexi medium size), but have a neutral XL that works for buns, twists, rolls and stuff like that.

bparnell, I'm interested to see how you go with a claw! I have bass clefs from CMW that I get on well with, and now have two moons coming from Germany to try, knowing curved sticks can be hit or miss in/with my hair.
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Quote Originally Posted by Crystawni View Post
    You can never know what will pop up next to feed the addiction. For me, a few things I've wanted for years have become available, so even though I'm pretty much done with my collection, these are rounding things out.

GG, you'll love those leather 8s. They are nicely grippy, and help lock in a number of styles when a stick needs a bit of help (bonus in slippery hair). I prefer mine for ponytails, partial braids and half-ups, so got mostly smalls (= metal Flexi medium size), but have a neutral XL that works for buns, twists, rolls and stuff like that.
    'rounding things out'...sounds about right

I got the smalls as well....thanks for the ponytail reminder

They shipped a few days ago but haven't moved in the tracking log
    Hopefully it is just the USPS ...and they aren't hung up or lost.
    Usually I get California deliveries in 3-5 days.

Length
    8 in./40 in/50 in
    Type
    1a/F/M/i

Crystawni wrote...."bparnell, I'm interested to see how you go with a claw! I have bass clefs from CMW that I get on well with, and now have two moons coming from Germany to try, knowing curved sticks can be hit or miss in/with my hair."

I made a moon about a year ago and still have not figured out how to wear it... I am hoping the twists in the claw will make a difference.

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Well, I impatiently slurped at the CMW fountain, and bought a clear raptor claw for myself (DweamGoiL nabbed its twin), so it will be all fun and games in a few weeks when I give all these wigglies a go. I think the trick will be to find (hair) anchor points that stop the curved stick wanting to flip outwards while also catching some scalpage. For the moons, it's the part of the "C" that would be crossed like the cents symbol: ¢ so I'm guessing something with a braided base would help, or implanting the stick deep into the bun.

GG, have your flexis arrived yet? I always found the initial part of the postage took ages while it got handballed along via their shipping partner to finally make it to USPS.
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Quote Originally Posted by Crystawni View Post

GG, have your flexis arrived yet? I always found the initial part of the postage took ages while it got handballed along via their shipping partner to finally make it to USPS.
    No they haven't arrived and the tracking has not updated. at .all...in 5 days since they shipped
    Hopefully tomorrow I will see them...or some tracking info.
    If I don't see/hear anything on day 7 I will contact Lilla Rose.
    Thanks for asking

Rich at ONN just posted my order; it will be in the mail tomorrow....and I am now in hair toy time out for the rest of the year
    I WILL be making notes of favorites for my birthday (Jan 2019)...and other special occasions....like our 45th wedding anniversary in the Fall

ETA: guess what arrived ....with no tracking updates at.all
    Last edited by Groovy Granny; February 26th, 2018 at 01:55 PM.

Length
    8 in./40 in/50 in
    Type
    1a/F/M/i

I have never been officially on the wagon as I have bought lately 4 forks 3 sticks and ordered some acrylic blanks to make Some oval spikes especially for the Nessa buns I like. I have also ordered a claw from CMW. My biggest problem will be here to store them I am out of space in my wall hanger "do dad."